“Tasty Tenders”

Mike's Nashville Hot
Ranked #25 of 102 Restaurants in Miamisburg
Price range: US$6 - US$12
Description: Our concept celebrates every aspect of what it means to be from Nashville with a fresh modern take on traditional favorite dishes. We started our restaurant with one goal in mind - to serve authentic, tasty Nashville-style hot chicken in a fast and convenient way with a hot chicken blend.
Reviewed 27 February 2017

The chicken tenders are nice and crispy. I had the mild and the hubby tried the hot. I had a bite of his and boy was it spicy!! Service was friendly and meals were out fast. Good spot for an inexpensive lunch. I'm sure we'll be back.

Reviewed 27 February 2017

The side dishes are not to be missed...among the best cole slaw in the city, great mac n cheese. The medium hot chicken was delicious; the Nashville hot (hottest) had good warmth but needed more seasoning; was a bit plain. Next time will try the Southern hot (second hottest) to see if it's the perfect combo of heat and flavor. Will definitely be back for more!

Reviewed 22 February 2017

Popped in to try this new place. The staff was friendly and the food was good. I did the medium "hot" which was right for me. I had both grilled and one of the regular fingers and other than a bit pricey was worth the stop. Green beans and corn bread rounded off a nice lunch.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

NO. It's not Nashville chicken. However, its still decent chicken. One thing I need to say to all those perch lovers out there. It is not Lake Erie perch. Sorry, its ocean perch. The food was pretty good. It's fast food chicken. It is what it is. Think of it as a boneless hot wing fast food restaurant. If you like chicken and fries you'll be right at home.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

It's an 'ok' place if you are in need of easing your hunger pains. I'm a bland girl so I got the plain chicken tenders and potato salad. I enjoyed it. My husband got three flavors of hot in different increments. He said the hot was just hot for the sake of being hot that there wasn't good flavor same with he second hottest. He enjoyed the third hottest and said he would get that again. It's not a cheap place but the service was on point and the staff were very friendly.