“Delicious Food”

Red Lobster
Ranked #18 of 95 Restaurants in Miamisburg
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 23 February 2016

Food so good where do I start. I purchased the shrimp tacos, lobster tacos with rice. On one taco that I ate some of the lobster meat was a little dry, but that didn't stop me from eating the entire taco and then finally adding the tomatoes and sauce. Now the sauce that they give you is a little on the spicy side. So if you don't like really spicy food that has a kick to it only add a little/tiny bit of sauce. For dessert I ordered the Warm Chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream; everything was just absolutely delicious. My family and I will definitely be going back soon.

Reviewed 10 February 2016

The hostess in this restaurant was very accommodating as we showed up with a party of 15 or more. We were offered a room that they would clear/clean for us in order to better service our large party. The atmosphere was lively, inviting and comfortable. Our group was able to have engaging conversations and hear one another. The food was delicious and the service was commendable. We would gladly revisit this establishment if in the area again.

Reviewed 25 November 2015 via mobile

Staff was very friendly and accommodating as we had an issue with our appetizer. Manager stepped in personally and did not charge us. One member of our party did not like their entree and waited deducted that from our bill. That is outstanding service. It's one thing to apologize but another to take that next step. Bravo! Unexpected but very happy to have such fine treatment. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 14 November 2015

Best seafood franchise. This location can get crowded, but they handle the wait well. Their beverage selection is extensive too.

Reviewed 8 October 2015

Our party of 10 arrived at the restaurant around 6:15 pm. They worked their magic and we were seated in an idea section of the restaurant within about 20 minutes. Food was wonderful.

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!