“Best French Fries”

Five Guys Austin Landing
Ranked #20 of 95 Restaurants in Miamisburg
Reviewed 2 November 2016

Five Guys is a great addition to the burger tradition. Not too fussy (Umami Burger), or overrated (sorry In and Out), this place has good hype backed up by good value. For me the benchmark for a good burger place is set high (Crave Burger in Colorado, or Juicy Burger in Los Angeles), but Five Guys is doing a much better job of getting those franchises spread around America. While the burgers are not that creative or amazing, they are tasty and the fries are outstanding.

Reviewed 21 October 2016

I heard a lot about French Fries of Five Guys and decided to try them out one evening. We ordered regular French Fries and a vegetarian sandwich (this is the only veg option). Sandwich had average taste. I felt French Fries were good but nothing extra ordinary. The menu has limited options. Except French Fries and Veg sandwich, rest are Hamburger or some form of Ham. Cannot comment on Ham options in the menu since am a veggie :) One good thing is quick service.

Reviewed 12 July 2016

Tis a warm July day.

We have some financial business at Austin Landing, and my wife suggests take away from Five Guys at Austin Landing.

There is abundant parking, and nice patio dining. Five Guys at Austin Landing is doing very little business. There is a table of Jr. HS boys and another table of HS kids.

Five Guys at Austin Landing is immaculate; it looks like it was cleaned this morning. The ambience is white tile walls and glass windows. Five Guys at Austin Landing is a diner, and we like that the toppings are gratis. We order three burgers (two patties with a variety of topping and very soon #87 is called.

As we exit, we note little traffic at Austin Landing, and tis a short drive home.

We recommend Five Guys wherever we might be visiting.

2  Thank SavantIII_11
Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

Online order not made until I arrived. Order was missing a fry. Called back a few minutes after I left to let them know I was missing a fry and asked for a refund for the fry. The person who answered the phone apologized and said I need to speak to the manager. Then I heard the manager try to avoid getting on the phone. Then he finally came to the phone he proceeded to tell me is not authorized to give me a credit. I can get the fry with my next order if I bring my original receipt. Way to make a customer feel appreciated. Icing on the cake is when I opened my burger and it looked like something from McDonald's. This is not the five guys I always look forward to eating. I hope this is just a bad restaurant and not a loss of quality for the entire brand.

Reviewed 31 May 2016

Restaurant was immaculate; greeted by friendly employees. I ordered the cheeseburger (which comes with two patties); companion ordered the little burger (little because it only comes with one patty, but is large enough for a regular burger). Both burgers were well cooked; taste was very good; and I love to see a burger who's bun doesn't disintegrate in your hands. One order of fries was plenty for the two of us, and was also very good. Ample condiments and drinks. Really good meal; I would highly recommend the Five Guys at Austin Landing.

1  Thank M R