“Wow... cannot wait to go back!”

Bullwinkle's Top Hat Bistro
Ranked #1 of 95 Restaurants in Miamisburg
Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 31 October 2017

Not you typical tavern line food... Our first visit, ordered the potato skins appetizer and the waitress recommendation for the "Viking Burger".
Atmosphere was middle age crowed on Sunday afternoon. The background music was actually background. The ability to hold a conversation at a table was wonderful. The bistro was clean, comfortable, and well lit.
Along with your menu was a beer selection from various breweries around the states. Location and type of beer was a plus. Wine was reasonable as well. About $6 glass and $20 bottle.
Food was served hot and in reasonable time. The potato skins were loaded with real bacon, onion, and two types of cheese. Monterrey Jack and cheddar?. Great combo.. who'd thunk?
The Viking burger was served on sour dough bread, the meat was prepared as ordered and the grill-marks were a thing of beauty. Grilled onions on the burger were perfectly cooked an sweet. The sandwich was dressed with crispy bacon and pimiento cheese... The flavors married well and he burger flavor with those grill marks came through.
Bullwinkles is know for their ribs so we have to go back...
If you want to make an evening up up Bullwinkles is a short walk from the Plaza Theater.. (see that review as well)

1  Thank Poingdexter

Reviewed 3 October 2017

We were staying in a hotel by the mall and it took me a while to find something like Bullwinkle's while searching on line. But once we did and found the place (bad GPS work on my part) we thoroughly enjoy the food and wine. Happened to be 50 cent wing nite (Tuesday). Wife had the wings which were good but a bit sloppy to her liking, but that is because she likes dry-rub - no reflection on the wings themselves. I had the Viking Burger which was very good. I can see why the place is jumping. Very cool bar and restaurant. Good bottle wine prices.

2  Thank vinomanfla
Reviewed 3 October 2017

This place has been here forever which is always a great sign. I called ahead 30 mins as they recommended and put my name down on the list but still waited about 15 minutes once I arrived - just to keep in mind. The menu is large, the prices are fair for eating out but higher than typical BBQ, the portions are a good size. Food comes within a reasonable amount of time. Our server was friendly and attentive. I had a chicken dish and it was probably one of the best pieces of grilled chicken I have ever had. Their BBQ sauce is real tasty too. Allegedly, the thing to go for are the ribs. Great establishment in a nice town!

1  Thank kjm445
Reviewed 3 October 2017

I had the Crispy Chicken salad. It was very good but way too much for me to eat.
I guess that's why I felt it was a little expensive for me..

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

Had not been here in years. Love the decor and overall atmosphere we had a male server who was very friendly and attentive. The food was average but the prices were reasonable and overall a great night out without the kids.