“Date night”

Ele Cake Bistro and Wine Bar
Ranked #2 of 5 Dessert in Miamisburg
Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

Had short ribs. Yum!! Hubby had steak. Very good! We took desserts for later on. They looked delicious

Date of visit: October 2016

Reviewed 19 October 2016

You can get a regular size cupcake for $1. You can't find that anywhere & they're AMAZING! Great to just stop in after lunch or dinner nearby & get dessert!

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

Great place for lunch.
Been here a couple times now and love the innovative menu.
Hope to return for dinner sometime as the wine choices look superb!

By the way, the cupcakes in the counter look scrumptious!

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

We had lunch at the Bistro and really enjoyed it. The service was great and our server was friendly. We had 3 different sandwiches and liked them all. I had the chicken pesto sandwich which was very good. We then picked up some cupcakes and cookies from the bakery. Everything was delicious. I would recommend this place to gather with friends.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 14 June 2016 via mobile

This is the cake I ordered for my wedding. I picked the picture off line and they mastered it. The cake was wonderful and the staff were very professional. Thank you Ele Cake for making my day special with this wonderful cake...

Date of visit: April 2016