“Not my first review for the Bagley Grill.”
Review of Bagley's Grill

Bagley's Grill
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed 5 April 2018

I just keep going here for all the right reasons. Price, service, and then there is the food.
This week I have been there about every day. My wife is in a Nursing home, and I just don't have time to cook for my self. I getting the house ready for here return home. What can I say, i love the place. I try new restaurants, but The Bagley Grill, is at the top of my list.. The daily specials help make different choices for me. The soups of the day change, but the quality doesn't. I can say I have never had a bad time here at all. Breakfast for 3.99 unless its the special for 2.99. Two eggs, toast, meat, home fries. Today for lunch. 4/5/18

Reviewed 7 December 2017

Although they are open for more than breakfast, it's one of my favorites for just that! Gyros for lunch are good as well.

Reviewed 30 November 2017

I visited Bagley's Grill for my second and third time this week. My first visit was in August. On that day, I was exhauted after a long day in business meetings; I wanted to go somewhere to decompress and didn't want to go to one of the usual chain restaurants located around my hotel. I put "restaurants near me" into my phone and Bagley's Grill was listed; it had some good reviews so I thought I'd try it out.

The location was only a couple miles from the hotel located in a strip plaza on Bagley Rd (almost at the intersection of Pearl Rd.and Bagley Rd.) While the restaurant looks small it's easy to find. (ironically behind Wendy's!)

As soon as I walked in I was greeted by a friendly woman who told me to sit wherever I'd like. The dining area is clean, larger than I expected and has both tables and booths. I chose a booth,(as a single traveler I appreciated this,because generally a "sit down" restaurant will seat me in their smallest table). The dining room was clean and it was pretty busy (7pm on a Tuesday). It seems like Bagley's has many regulars, but the waitress was equally attentive and pleasant to me. She immediately brought water and a menu to my table.

To say Bagley's menu is extensive is an understatement.. They offer breakfast, lunch, and dinner at very reasonable prices. They had wraps, salads, burgers, gyro's, sandwiches, but also have full dinners of chicken, fish and steak dinners.

I had the gyro. It comes with a side of potato chips and a pickle. It was huge, filled with delicious,thinly sliced gyro meat, tomatoes, and onions along with a homemade tzatziki sauce. A real bargain for only $5.95. Although I have a good appetite, I ended up getting a take away container, enjoyed a great snack later that evening!

On my most recent visit, I tried one of the many salads they offer. (lots of vegetarian choices btw) I chose a Greek salad, which was very crisp and fresh (and large). The salad had shredded cabbage and carrots, sliced cucumbers, grape tomatoes and red onions along with Kalamata olives and (of course) feta. I opted to have my dressing (olive oil and oregano) on the side. It didn't disappoint.

I stopped in Wednesday afternoon before I headed home to Indiana and tried one of their Panini's. I asked the waitress which one she recommended, she said she liked the roast beef. Again, a great (and big) sandwich. The beef was delicous, very tender, smothered with onions and cheese. I took half of it home with me, which was great because I didn't have to make dinner. Along with the tip, my bill was less than $10.

If you're looking for great food with very friendly service at extremely reasonable prices Bagley's Grill great choice. I highly recommend it and will definitely be stopping in for lunch or dinner (or both!) on my next visit to Cleveland.

1  Thank Amanda P
Reviewed 12 September 2017

It has an upscale diner feel with typical diner food. The prices were great, the service prompt, and tasty stomach filling food. I'm here on business and we all agreed we'd definitely come back here the rest of our trip!

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

I have visited this place several times and my favorite dish by far is the chicken paprikash. The owners are great the food is top notch and the prices are hard to beat given the amount of food they serve. One of my favorite breakfast and dinner places to eat.