“will not go back”

Cuisines: Indian
Description: Across from the Eastwood Mall
Description: Across from the Eastwood Mall
Reviewed 24 May 2017

I would go here every time I came here for vacation but now I will not go back. The buffet for lunch does not taste the same not that it is bad but I just do not like it. Then they said the buffet was till 2:30 but they took the food away at 2:15 when we asked if we could have a box for our food that was in our plates since they kept staring at us to leave they said we would have to charge us per pound. That is not the way I remember the service to be

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

We've never eaten Indian food and I was given a gift certificate for here. We tried the buffet and it was delicious! Our waitress was wonderful. We told her we had no clue about Indian food and she personally showed us to the buffet and explained everything, including local favorites . I tried their unsweetened tea. It was a dark and clean tasting tea. Best I've had anywhere!

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 30 January 2017

i was blown away by how good the indian food was in niles of all places!!! we had chicken tikka masala, and while the generic american/british-ized version of indian food, super yummy. another person had saag - very tasty. third chicken curry - again, super tasty. We had garlic naan, some of the best i've had. we had a few appetizers, which were good. portions are VERY large - super good bargain. If i have the opportunity to be back in niles this will definitely be a go to place - if you like indian food, don't miss it. it was really a special treat!!!!!

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

Doesn't look like much from the outside but inside very nice and inviting. Food was delicious! I had the chicken vindaloo. Naan was perfect. Had to ask for tamarind chutney but brought quickly and cheerfully.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 25 August 2016

My wife and I found this place by accident. We love food. We've been to NY and had East Asian friends. We had the chance to try authentic Indian cuisine.

This place doesn't disappoint our taste buds. Just be warned when you really want it "Indian hot". The food remains delicious but really, really spicy.

Date of visit: August 2016

Been to Bombay Curry & Grill? Share your experiences!