“Love love love this place”

Bombay Curry & Grill
Ranked #3 of 74 Restaurants in Niles
Cuisines: Indian
Description: Across from the Eastwood Mall
Description: Across from the Eastwood Mall
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

If you like variety in your meal this could be your new favorite. I love spice and I love chicken. Indian food wasn't something on the top of my list until I decided to venture out to this buffet.
Everyday they have a buffet for 8.99 and Sunday they charge 9.99. Go in hungry because you will be satisfied when you leave. You have to enjoy variety because I was one of those people that said eww I don't like that kind of food. Then I decided to read a little about all the dishes they have and said what the heck let's give it a try. Glad I did it's always a good go to when you want something other than a burger and fries. Management is great the cooks do a wonderful job keeping everything fresh and cooked to perfection.

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Back again after a year, and still this restaurant is astonishing. It is authentic Indian cuisine. Had my favourite Hyderabadi Lamb Biryani washed down with a bottle of Malbec. Even after a year the waiter remembered us and the wine appeared without even having to ask! Great place, any locals who have never had the treat of an Indian curry, check out this place, it really is excellent, and coming from Birmingham UK, we know a fair bit about curry.. it's our national dish!

Reviewed 24 May 2017

I would go here every time I came here for vacation but now I will not go back. The buffet for lunch does not taste the same not that it is bad but I just do not like it. Then they said the buffet was till 2:30 but they took the food away at 2:15 when we asked if we could have a box for our food that was in our plates since they kept staring at us to leave they said we would have to charge us per pound. That is not the way I remember the service to be

Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

We've never eaten Indian food and I was given a gift certificate for here. We tried the buffet and it was delicious! Our waitress was wonderful. We told her we had no clue about Indian food and she personally showed us to the buffet and explained everything, including local favorites . I tried their unsweetened tea. It was a dark and clean tasting tea. Best I've had anywhere!

Reviewed 30 January 2017

i was blown away by how good the indian food was in niles of all places!!! we had chicken tikka masala, and while the generic american/british-ized version of indian food, super yummy. another person had saag - very tasty. third chicken curry - again, super tasty. We had garlic naan, some of the best i've had. we had a few appetizers, which were good. portions are VERY large - super good bargain. If i have the opportunity to be back in niles this will definitely be a go to place - if you like indian food, don't miss it. it was really a special treat!!!!!

Been to Bombay Curry & Grill? Share your experiences!