“My go-to place for Indian food!”

Bombay Curry & Grill
Ranked #3 of 75 Restaurants in Niles
Cuisines: Indian
Description: Across from the Eastwood Mall
Description: Across from the Eastwood Mall
Reviewed 24 November 2017

I go here two-three times a week. It's my absolute favourite Indian place in Palermo, and the falafels and pakora is to die for. You should also try the rice with veal (all halal meat) and the lentil sauce. If you're vegan, this is a place where you can fill your stomach without breaking the bank, and the service is excellent! Adore this place!

1  Thank Steffen R

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Love this place! It is small but tastefully decorated and very clean! In fact, it is so clean and fresh inside that it is one of the first things you notice! That and the wonderful aromas!
The people working there are super nice and helpful. I feel like it is family owned and operated. Food seems to be homemade and authentic. I am not an expert on Indian food, only had curry a couple times and that was about it. But their menu is huge and has a lot of variety . Their curry, of course, is excellent. They have a variety of appetizers and breads (called naan, I think) that are awesome and very inexpensive so you can try different things.
Remember one thing, though. Indian food is very spicy. They will accommodate all tastes and can spice it to your tastes, but Indian "mild" is actually our medium and their " medium" is our hot and their "hot" is off the charts! Order accordingly

1  Thank Sandy M
Reviewed 30 September 2017

We eat here at least once a month and totally enjoy the food. The staff are friendly and efficient. we will return.

1  Thank RickyChen
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

If you like variety in your meal this could be your new favorite. I love spice and I love chicken. Indian food wasn't something on the top of my list until I decided to venture out to this buffet.
Everyday they have a buffet for 8.99 and Sunday they charge 9.99. Go in hungry because you will be satisfied when you leave. You have to enjoy variety because I was one of those people that said eww I don't like that kind of food. Then I decided to read a little about all the dishes they have and said what the heck let's give it a try. Glad I did it's always a good go to when you want something other than a burger and fries. Management is great the cooks do a wonderful job keeping everything fresh and cooked to perfection.

1  Thank Leslie52372
Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Back again after a year, and still this restaurant is astonishing. It is authentic Indian cuisine. Had my favourite Hyderabadi Lamb Biryani washed down with a bottle of Malbec. Even after a year the waiter remembered us and the wine appeared without even having to ask! Great place, any locals who have never had the treat of an Indian curry, check out this place, it really is excellent, and coming from Birmingham UK, we know a fair bit about curry.. it's our national dish!

1  Thank M C

Been to Bombay Curry & Grill? Share your experiences!