“Best Indian Food ever!!”

Bombay Curry & Grill
Ranked #3 of 75 Restaurants in Niles
Cuisines: Indian
Description: Across from the Eastwood Mall
Description: Across from the Eastwood Mall
Reviewed 12 April 2018

I travel extensively over the US and have eaten in many Indian restaurants, this is by far my favorite. The food is fantastic, the service is quick, the prices low. I would suggest the lunch buffet( which I normally avoid at all costs) to be able to taste the various dishes.

1  Thank bgeorge1959

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

My first time here and the food was great. Staff are very friendly. Not sure what the name was of what I ordered, but it was spicy and tasted wonderful.

1  Thank KeKeGram
Reviewed 1 February 2018

..."quality Indian Food" is what my Uber driver, originally from Birmingham England, told me on a recent business trip in Warren, Ohio. Excellent experience. Comfortable atmosphere. A lot of local Indian clientele seated when we arrived and after we left. We are Indian food repeat orderers everywhere we go. Went traditional with Chicken Tikka. LOVED IT. The Lamb Vindaloo was extra spicy, just like we asked for. Added a Vegan Korma. (I could have gone hotter on the Vindaloo, but others at the table who shared may not have enjoyed it as much). Papadums were fresh and crisp - not oily- and they came with two nice accompaniments - but we added the extra sides and loved it. Service was excellent. We had to leave fast (early to bed for us after a long work day) and the bill came fast! They could not have been nicer,

1  Thank bahamasreviewer
Reviewed 24 November 2017

I go here two-three times a week. It's my absolute favourite Indian place in Palermo, and the falafels and pakora is to die for. You should also try the rice with veal (all halal meat) and the lentil sauce. If you're vegan, this is a place where you can fill your stomach without breaking the bank, and the service is excellent! Adore this place!

1  Thank Steffen R
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Love this place! It is small but tastefully decorated and very clean! In fact, it is so clean and fresh inside that it is one of the first things you notice! That and the wonderful aromas!
The people working there are super nice and helpful. I feel like it is family owned and operated. Food seems to be homemade and authentic. I am not an expert on Indian food, only had curry a couple times and that was about it. But their menu is huge and has a lot of variety . Their curry, of course, is excellent. They have a variety of appetizers and breads (called naan, I think) that are awesome and very inexpensive so you can try different things.
Remember one thing, though. Indian food is very spicy. They will accommodate all tastes and can spice it to your tastes, but Indian "mild" is actually our medium and their " medium" is our hot and their "hot" is off the charts! Order accordingly

1  Thank Sandy M

Been to Bombay Curry & Grill? Share your experiences!