“Very friendly service ”

Hot Head Burritos
Ranked #36 of 75 Restaurants in Niles
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

This was our first visit and I was very impressed with the enthusiastic greeting we received when we walked in. It's pretty much the same set up as Chipotle only with a greater variety of meat and salsa toppings. Extra is charged for queso and guac. No biggie. The two main differences between Hot Heads and Chipotle, un my opinion, are Hot Heads has better customer service while Chipotle's has better flavor in their meat and toppings overall. Hubby got a steak bowl and I chose pulled pork, plain. He said the same, just no flavor. For this reason, we more than likely will not return to Hot Heads.

Reviewed 13 April 2017

This is your typical burrito restaurant. They offer two sizes of burritos or burrito bowls. What makes them a bit different is the large variety of sauces you can add.

Reviewed 11 August 2016

We decided to give this place a try and must say it's a ditto copy of Chipoltle. A huge bowl of rice with a teaspoon of meat and their corn and tomatoes all have onions in them! YUCK!!! Some people DO NOT LIKE ONIONS people! No meat for the money!

Reviewed 30 July 2015

Very good restaurant for the price. Helpful staff. I will most certainly eat there again. The location is good too.

Reviewed 13 February 2015

If you've ever been to a Chipotle Mexican Grill, Hot Head Burritos is exactly like Chipotle except Hot Head has far more diversity in food options compared to Chipotle. At Hot Head, you can order small burritos or large burritos. You can also order spicy or non spicy steak here. You also have a wide selection of hot sauces you can put on your burrito. I've only been to Hot Head Burritos twice. Both times, I've had great service and great food here. This will definitely be a place I'll eat at when I'm visiting Ohio.

Been to Hot Head Burritos? Share your experiences!