“Great car themed decor and good food”

Quaker Steak & Lube
Ranked #10 of 112 Restaurants in North Canton
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 5 May 2017

My wife and I attended as part of a Boy Scout fundraiser. We ordered a half order of Onion rings as an appetizer and it was just right for the two of us. The rings were sweet and crunchy. We both had fish which was light and flaky, although the breading was a bit heavy but tasted good. One table ordered beers for the whole table and it came in a replica of an old-time gas pump which looked very cool.

Reviewed 2 May 2017

Service with a smile, diverse menu, fun place to go especially on bike night! great location right off I-77 near hotels for travelers.

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

This is a very different restuarant. If you are a car enthusiast and Love wings, this is your place to visit. Decor was great and so was the good value for money food. Will recommend it to my friends and family.

Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

Very disappointed in my wings. Plenty of heat but not much flavor to go with it.

Plus, they were so greasy that I felt like total crap the rest of the day after my lunch visit.

This place really needs to step up it's game if it wants to attract and retain the most sought after demographic.. millenials

Quality & experience are table stakes these days, and this fell way short...

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

Apparently if you don't like spicy wings, this is not the place for you. They no longer carry mild, garlic parmesan, smoky gold BBQ - or any off the other milder flavors. So if you're looking for something milder, go somewhere else.