“Good wings, up charged for many things”

Quaker Steak & Lube
Ranked #9 of 113 Restaurants in North Canton
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

The wings and onion rings are good, but they up charge you for any thing that you ask for on the side. I asked for dressing to be on the side of my salad. That cost 59 cents extra. I asked for the peppers and onions - that come with the meatball sandwich - on the side and you guessed it, 59 cents each for a total of $1.18. My bill for 4 people to eat was $88. The service is just average. Not a fan.

1  Thank Polkadot72

Reviewed 7 July 2017

Great food. Friendly staff. Clean. Good drinks. Plenty of parking and the prices are reasonable. Great events in the summer.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

One of our favorite places whenever we go 'home' to Ohio from Arizona. We love their wing sauces and were very happy to find that they had a lunch buffet so we could sample several. They have both hot and cold food in the buffet itself, but you also can order (4 wings at a time) any other flavored sauced wings to go with the buffet at no extra charge. What a great concept. We left full and happy and wishing we had a franchise in our new home!

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

Service was good, wings are average Med.size think they are pretty much over priced on some menu Items, the do run a few specials for lunch.

Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

The food we ordered was good, but not a fan of their "music". I assume the decor is popular with the younger crowd as well as the music. It was ok, but I doubt we'll be back.