“Delicious dessert-ending choice ”
Review of Aladdin's Eatery

Aladdin's Eatery
Ranked #18 of 119 Restaurants in North Canton
Cuisines: Lebanese, Mediterranean
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

We stopped at Mission BBQ and had a great meal, but they didn't have dessert.
So we dropped by Aladdin' s and had a tasty offering of different baklava made with different nuts and all warmed, and drizzled with honey. Yum! Plus we had the house mint herbal tea. Wonderful end to a great evening.

Reviewed 24 December 2017

Stopped Christmas Eve for a quick lunch and was so pleased I had to write. I had Hummus and then the Aladdin's Favorite dinner. Plenty to fill me up and I'm a bottomless pit! One little complaint was that the sausage on my dinner platter was a tad overdone but no big deal. The rest of the dinner was good and our server Allison (aka Margaret) brought some yummy garlic sauce that really complimented the dinner too!
My lunch companion had an entrée salad I can't pronounce little less spell but he said it was very good too.
Service was GREAT; attentive, pleasant, and responsive- good job Allison/Margaret!
Would I go back? Most certainly!

Reviewed 2 November 2017

My husband and I came for a late Saturday lunch.
We ordered a falafel appetizer which was delicious with the tahini dipping sauce.
We also really liked their unsweetened black iced tea.
And for dessert we shared a wonderful piece of pumpkin cheesecake. Oh so good!
Our server was pleasant and friendly.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

My wife and I went here a couple of weeks ago for "date night." We absolutely loved the hummus and the pita bread and the service.

But we decided to try something new - an Aladdin's sampler with different kinds of meat and rice - and it was awful. Very little flavor. Not well cooked. We were shocked.

Usually when we eat here, I will get the Curry Chicken Roll Up, which is incredible if you like spicy food. In fact, I highly recommend their "hot sauce" that you can mix in with the hummus. But I'd encourage you to stick with menu items that are predictable and I would not recommend the Aladdin's sampler or the beef.

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

I've been having Aladdin's for years and really feel it is the best franchise around. I've only had one bad experience. Every other time has been consistently great regardless of which location I go to. Delicious, well prepared food. The baba ganoush is amazing, but you can't go wrong with pretty much anything on the menu. Plus, they have the best tiramisu if you get a chance to sample some!