“Go For Breakfast”

Cafe Stratos
Ranked #29 of 123 Restaurants in North Olmsted
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Reviewed 10 September 2015

Breakfast is one of our favorite meals and this place is one of our two favorite breakfast destinations. Hearty, comfort food type of fare, and the service is excellent. Family-owned and operated. If you go before 9 AM, you get half off. Hard to beat. All you can eat breakfast buffet is OK, but go for the souvlaki breakfast, the country fried steak, or a Greek omelet. That'll stick with you for awhile.

1  Thank Mark44070

Reviewed 17 July 2015

Good food. Big portions. Never disappointed. Open late night. AYCE salad bar with soup is a meal in itself

1  Thank Bernard754
Reviewed 21 February 2015

We have been here several time and each time meals were hearty and tasty and served by some very friendly, pleasant people. Love their chicken dumpling soup. Mother-in-law and I both like the fish. There is ample parking. Breakfast buffet is great, but they need to keep up with the bacon and keep it crispy. Salad bar is always fresh. Coffee could be better. This will be a regular stop when we are west of home.

1  Thank frankandrosie
Reviewed 30 January 2015 via mobile

First impression, clean the menus! Very sticky and messy menus. Stopped for lunch with my son and granddaughter. Good selection of choices of meals and breakfast all day.
Murals on walls were colorful and well done.
Doubt we will stop in again. Food was better than the cleanliness. Kind of off putting.

2  Thank GloriaDee
Reviewed 3 December 2014

I've visited this cafe several times during my trips to North Olmsted and I still love it. Homestyle cooking.....the breakfasts are absolutely delicious. I had a Tuesday Special, the Hamburger Steak. With REAL mashed potatoes and gravy and grilled onions. The price was so reasonable. This is one of my "go-to" places when I'm in North Olmsted.

2  Thank Dollc