“The best stuffed flounder!”
Review of Cafe Stratos

Cafe Stratos
Ranked #29 of 123 Restaurants in North Olmsted
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Reviewed 1 June 2016

When my husband and I lived in Cleveland, we always went there. Very friendly service and fast. My husband would get the chopped steak and I always get the stuffed flounder. They also have tasty potato salad and believe me, I am a stickler when it comes to potato salad. You get a lot of food and usually I cannot finish it all. This is a quaint restaurant. You need to try it at least once!

2  Thank Laura D

Reviewed 20 May 2016

I have been going to Cafe Stratos for some time now. The place seems outdated by looking at it. However, the food is always good. I haven't had a bad experience since I have been going. Though the staff isn't always the fastest.

1  Thank G4274ECanthonyk
Reviewed 25 November 2015 via mobile

Love the food, large portions, great specials, the chicken dumpling soup is the main reason I stop here. Excellent service,friendly staff.

1  Thank Eva Jill R
Reviewed 10 September 2015

Breakfast is one of our favorite meals and this place is one of our two favorite breakfast destinations. Hearty, comfort food type of fare, and the service is excellent. Family-owned and operated. If you go before 9 AM, you get half off. Hard to beat. All you can eat breakfast buffet is OK, but go for the souvlaki breakfast, the country fried steak, or a Greek omelet. That'll stick with you for awhile.

1  Thank Mark44070
Reviewed 17 July 2015

Good food. Big portions. Never disappointed. Open late night. AYCE salad bar with soup is a meal in itself

1  Thank Bernard754