“Our Family Brunch at Stratos”
Review of Cafe Stratos

Cafe Stratos
Ranked #30 of 124 Restaurants in North Olmsted
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Reviewed 8 January 2017

Our family decided to have brunch at this restaurant and it was average for the most part. The location was average, we were not greeted upon entering the restaurant, were served by an average, unenthusiastic waitress, my order of blueberry hotcakes were barely warm when served but tasted okay but took 30+ minutes to arrive at our table, no one asked us how we liked our food, the floor was not vacuumed, and the men's bathroom was old and in great need of updating/remodeling.

1  Thank craigkordic

Reviewed 13 September 2016

outdated kitchen, and dinning area, small, same salad buffet all the time. not to many choices. slow, staff kinda friendly.ppor food an poor appearence

1  Thank joyceh798
Reviewed 23 August 2016

Love this place for breakfast they have a 50% off before 8 or 9 am weekends they have a breakfast buffet also their lunch menu is very reasonable

1  Thank Joseph K
Reviewed 1 June 2016

When my husband and I lived in Cleveland, we always went there. Very friendly service and fast. My husband would get the chopped steak and I always get the stuffed flounder. They also have tasty potato salad and believe me, I am a stickler when it comes to potato salad. You get a lot of food and usually I cannot finish it all. This is a quaint restaurant. You need to try it at least once!

2  Thank Laura D
Reviewed 20 May 2016

I have been going to Cafe Stratos for some time now. The place seems outdated by looking at it. However, the food is always good. I haven't had a bad experience since I have been going. Though the staff isn't always the fastest.

1  Thank G4274ECanthonyk