“Soup and sandwhich”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #51 of 122 Restaurants in North Olmsted
Reviewed 10 November 2017

Panera Bread is an okay stop. Certainly not over priced and the food is good. Unfortunately the tables are rarely clean, I have a problem with that. If a restaurant is going to offer patrons a place to sit, and Panera has plenty of seating, give us a clean place to eat. Best.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

I have visited this busy Panera Bread location often and have found the food and service consistently good. I love that the menu offerings are not only "clean", but that the food is really tasty. I also think Panera's reputation for community sharing is admirable and their rewards program is generous. Winner.

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

This Panera of course offers the usual tasty pastries and the soup, salad, and sandwiches the chain's known for.

However the staff is friendlier than norm, with one employee kindly offering to help us take the lunch items to our table as one of our party was unable to do so herself. Of course, the employee could have been just doing her job, but it's the first time I've observed this act of kindness.

The good was good, ample portions (up to or exceeding expectations) and they offered us a significant discounted on pastries purchased along with our pick-2s.

Delicious, but I wish TA offered rating options of "Average", "Good", and "Very Good" since this was a average Panera food but better than average service. Having to pick very good limits difference between average and excellent.

Ample parking, tucked across parking lot from big box strip mall (PetSmart specifically), 2 marked handicap accessible parking spots, shaded patio eating area, clean restrooms, seating broken into alcoves which cut down on noise. Overall nice location.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

the place has good stuff clean and good help the only thing is I think a lot of the items are over priced

Reviewed 25 May 2016

I usually hunt down Panera Bread whenever in a new area, and this one was close. Good bread and pastry products.