“Consistently good casual dining”

Red Robin America's Gourmet Burgers and Spirits
Ranked #10 of 131 Restaurants in North Olmsted
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Reviewed 7 August 2018

We have lunch at RR in N. Olmsted every Thursday during the summer months. During the winter months we eat regularly at the RR in Goodyear AZ. The chain built its growth on excellent burgers at several price points to satisfy all budgets and with a wide range of tastes. It's also one of the few places where you can still order a milk shake and their root beer floats are awesome. The choice of beers is also extensive. Several salad options are available and their fish and chips is second to none. Service too is consistently excellent which I attribute to their excellent training programs.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

The food is good but the fries are salty And the burger are little thin but cooked just right the chicken was very good and beverages were filled all the time we were their plenty parking and don't take a high table by the bar its to noisy I feel it's best to make reservations over all it's a 3 star rating

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 19 July 2018

If you are in the area a great place to go. We sat at the bar and service was excellent. The beer was served in frosted glasses that was perfectly done.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

We waited for like 5 minutes for someone to notice we were at the door. We were seated, order done and food at the table very quickly. Burgers are excellent. I had a pepper bacon burger. Soooo good. BLT A was good. Kid approved of the corndogs. The fries are really good, and theyre bottomless. Waitress was super nice. We had never been here before. We are from out of town but i would DEFINITELY recommend it!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 24 June 2018

First time here, got the NachO.M.G. appetizer for lunch. Tasted great, just a little spicy for my taste, I don't like anything spicy. I got through it and enjoyed it very much. Nice size for lunch. It's a large appetizer for one person, if you're planning to get a burger I hope you have someone you can share with. I would definitely get it again. Their burgers looked great. maybe next time.

Date of visit: June 2018