“Great Breakfast”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #95 of 132 Restaurants in North Olmsted
Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

We gook my niece and nephews for breakfast. Everything was good. Service was very good. Reasonable price for 5 of us.

Date of visit: March 2017

Reviewed 7 December 2016

when we arrived we were put in a side room full of people where other areas of the restaurant had very few people eating. only two servers for our area. our waitress kept making mistakes, when our food came out it was slightly warm at best.

Date of visit: December 2016
2  Thank Kennys416
Reviewed 15 April 2015

I especially like their French toast and my husband enjoys their omelets. On Easter Sunday the food was great. Last week it was good but not hot. The waitress was not as informed about the menu as my husband wanted an extra egg instead of the bacon that they ran out of that morning (which we thought was unusual).

Date of visit: April 2015
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Most people have been to Denny's and know exactly what to expect, but if you haven't been to a Denny's then here is some basic info. They are the best around 2am after a few to many drinks. They have some yummy breakfast options and their prices are very reasonable. I have outgrown the late night drinking and eating, but I do continue to visit about every 6 months for their super bird sandwich, it's grilled with turkey, swiss and sliced tomatoes on sourdough bread. They allow you to order anything at anytime, which suites my family well. They have always been consistent with their quality and value. They don't make things that are any better than I could make, but I know I will enjoy my meal and I don't have to cook or clean up.

Date of visit: June 2014
Reviewed 11 May 2014

I don't typically write a bad revue unless my experience is really bad. This is one of those. The service the fine. We ordered breakfast and wanted certain items to be switched out. My son ordered a pancake breakfast and wanted the eggs omitted but something else to replace it of equal value and they wouldn't do it. I don't eat meat, and wanted the sausage omitted from the scrambler I ordered. We ended up having the omitted items set on separate plates on the side. My son ate my sausage and I ate his eggs. They did not do a good job with the scrambler and included a little bit of sausage anyway and I ended up picking it out. Towards the end, i asked the waitress if it was possible to get two slices of bread not toasted or anything. She said she would have to charge me for it. I didn't bother asking and decided to just pay my bill after that. I know there is a cost for the bread but felt it was probably minimal. In conclusion, it seems to be a fine restaurant to go to if you can eat everything exactly as it's printed on the menu. It's not for me.

Date of visit: March 2014