“Good Sandwiches ”
Review of The Rail

The Rail
Ranked #3 of 131 Restaurants in North Olmsted
Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

Came here for early dinner with my daughter. She had a cheeseburger with all the fixings and I had the special which was a chicken breast sandwich marinated in balsamic with mozzarella cheese and strawberry salsa on top. We both got their fries. All in all very good.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Great food with friendly service. Great selection of beers and the burger was......... very very good. A must visit. Keep it up.

Reviewed 16 March 2018

I don’t review burger joints. I’m making an exception today. We had dinner last night and started with the “Mac and Cheese” balls. Ummm. I ordered a burger, avocado, Swiss cheese, crisp bacon. It tasted like a sirloin steak. My side was onion rings. They were crisp which means “perfect.” We sat under the heat lamps, they have great decor and ambiance. Our server was a young pro, “Colt” who did a great job.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

We stopped for lunch. Short wait.sat upstairs. Food wait was normal. We had fried pickles which were good. We had burgers and one had pork nachos . We also had a few different shakes. Savage milkshake was not as good as we had hoped. Chips got soggy. All other shakes were very good. Never have had a bad burger at any of the Rail locations. Always fresh.

1  Thank michellesV8690RC
Reviewed 28 February 2018

My husband and I decided to try The Rail for a date night. We knew it would be a pricey-er burger place but with the price bump we expected excellent burgers. The options on the menu were just weird and left little room to make your own burger at a reasonable price. Overall we just didn't feel the burgers were worth the money.

1  Thank cschieb4