“Fast food, but better”

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #4 of 125 Restaurants in North Olmsted
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for quick sit down food. I typically don't do chicken... or much meat... I don't recall seeing a vegetarian option that was a meal, so I opted for getting a fresh grilled chicken wrap, and used apple cider vinegar dressing... I could have had it without the chicken, because it had nice green lettuce and carrots... kinda pricey for a wrap, but it filled me up. Friend had the waffle fries... they were Good... I had to have one!

Restaurant was nice and clean, bathrooms clean... staff super nice... actually I tried the dressing per suggestion for the lady that brought the food, she said she had the same wrap with this dressing... I asked to try it and she brought it! She was right, it was better than the avocado dressing I originally chose!

Kinda hard to get in and out, as that is a busy road... but managed.

I would eat there again... I may ask for a freshly made fresh wrap without the chicken next time...

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

I love the Chick-fil-A breakfast buttermilk biscuit sandwich. Add a little honey to it. They also make the best sweet tea north of the Mason Dixon Line! The staff at this store are some of the finest most hospitable people you will meet. And Mr. Ball keeps this property in ship shape, it's super clean both inside and out. The building still looks like brand new.

Reviewed 25 July 2017

Always like Chick-fil-a - what can I say? Fresh chicken pieces and nice and clean place. The price is a bit high comparing to other places though

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

This is my go to spot if I am in the area and need something fast. Love their chicken sandwich and lemonade. Always quick and good.

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Always enjoy dining at Chick-fil-a. The food always comes out hot and tastes great. Speedy and friendly service and best of all good is healthy eats