“alot of homemade goodness”
Review of Papa's Gondola

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Papa's Gondola
Ranked #5 of 30 Restaurants in Ontario
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 12 April 2017

Great, huge portion of lasagne
veal parmisasalad bar
love the cheese garlic bread
want to try pizza next-looked great
fast service
have cash , don't accept credit cards

1  Thank betty h

Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

Cash only first of all... Just need to put that out there but not in anyway a deal breaker. Just a heads up :) Papa's food is always delicious and the staff is super friendly. I love the chicken parmesan and my husband gets the ginormous lasagna... Both delicious! And fairly priced as well.

Reviewed 2 March 2017

great food and service. low prices, and a really good little salad bar with many fresh items. everyting is home made

Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

Food is usually good. This time food was burnt and the portions were small. Our waitress was really bad. I saw 2 couples that got there after us and they ate and left before we even got our food. I doubt if I will ever go back. We got the lasagna, The 2 other couples I mentioned ordered the same thing as we did. They only take cash so don't just show up with a debit card like everywhere else!

Reviewed 15 December 2016 via mobile

I have eaten here for many years !
This food is the most authentic Italian cuisine I have ever eaten. The portions are huge and the food is amazing. The lasagna is always my favorite and it always has to go home because the portion is so large. The sauce is homemade and the meatballs are huge !!! This little hole on the wall restaurant is the best kept secret in central Ohio ! The restaurant is outdated but the food and fresh salad bar makes up for it. Love ,love , love this place !!!!!