“Hungry after a night out”
Review of Marco's Pizza

Marco's Pizza
Ranked #24 of 77 Restaurants in Port Clinton
Reviewed 15 February 2017

Best pizza in downtown Port Clinton. Fast, reasonable and always hot. Service was excellent. Stayed close so it was in walking distance to the hotel.

Reviewed 26 October 2016

Have ordered pizza here for many years - never had a problem with quality or being ready on time. Nice staff,

Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

Marco's is my top pick for pizza in Port Clinton. They deliver quickly, my orders are always correct, and the quality is great. Their menu has plenty to choose from whether it's a traditional pie or specialty, salad or wings. The staff are friendly and they are active in the local community; they are an all around great pizza shop.

Reviewed 21 July 2016

You won't be disappointed with the pizza. Our pizza was cooked to perfection and absolute delicious.I would definitely go back and try it again.

Reviewed 29 May 2016

When I go to Lake Erie, I make sure I eat at Marco's. The pizza and subs are always good.The price is affordable for me and the taste is always there.