“Great Italian!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

Great food, great service! Biggest plate of lasagna I've ever seen! Pasta and meatballs was also great! I would definitely go back again!

1  Thank Rmcincy

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

Came into Blu Luna to get out of the rain and have some dinner. When I arrived the restaurant was full (probably 10 or more tables) and there was just one server and a hostess to help her! (Eeek!) They both did a fabulous job of getting everyone settled in (we all came in at nearly the same time) and getting orders taken as fast as they could. The view of the lake and the storm was beautiful from inside the restaurant. The food was well worth the short wait. The hot chicken wings are very crispy and the perfect amount of heat. The Caesar salad was also very delicious and tasted very fresh.

2  Thank srhdavis12
Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

My waitress, Rachel, was a breath of fresh air. She gave amazing recommendations for wine and food. My steak and veggies were cooked perfectly and tasted even better! Corey and Curt were so personable and friendly. They were the cherry on top of a wonderful evening! The specialty drinks were delicious and fun. Would recommend this place to anyone coming to Put In Bay!

2  Thank Nick I
Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

Went here earlier in the day because there used to be a piano bar here, and could not get bar service without pounding the menu on the bar to get the bartender to serve me...admittedly walked away from bar & did not pay for my drink... came back later for dinner....why did we do this???? Waitress did not Remember my glass of wine...menu says salads are included, no salads included... what??? Food came out with a 2 inch by 2 inch piece of bread....bottom line, get your act together!!!! Not a good experience!!!

3  Thank Patricia D
Reviewed 12 June 2017

We went with a group of ten on a Friday evening, first weekend of June which is before the really busy season, we were told. Nice location with outdoor tables and view of the Perry monument, and away from the more crowded, louder sections of the town. Everyone liked their meals and the service was very good. We had not been there before the ownership change, so don't have a comparison to that

1  Thank MsScarlet59