Knights Inn Rossford Toledo South
US$99
US$89
  • Restaurant
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

This place is horriable the manager is rude and a liar. His own staff don't even like him. Even though it says it's pet friendly it is not they made me get rid of. My cat and still wanted to charge me extra for it and didn't want to believe that the cat was gone. Even went as far as to threaten to throw me and my young son out on too the streets. The housekeepers are OK and friendly enough. The wifi dose not work in the back building. The room was nasty the blankets had rips and burn holes in the the sheets we're stained with who knows what and I didn't feel very safe there.never again will I stay here.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank mrsvaughan06
Reviewed 26 September 2016

my boyfriend is a boilermaker and i travel with him, his boss booked his stay here for the last three weeks of his job because it was super cheap. The rooms were flilthy, I brought my own sheets and blankets, the old man who owns it is a total jerk, i in no way felt safe over the course of my stay, I will say a few of the locals who live there are very nice. There are hookers walking around, drug trafficking, and unmonitored little kids running around after school let out. I would not recommend anyone to stay here.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank csampson690
Reviewed 31 August 2016

I have stayed here a number of times and have been happy with my rooms and the price even though some might find the place trashy.

But on this visit, I noticed the number of long-term guests is getting higher, as are the number of small grills on the sidewalks. The grounds were not well maintained and the weeds were high. My room was a bit worn, but quiet and clean. But the cold welcome and goodbye from the staff, and the high number of people hanging outside their weekly rental rooms tells m it is time to think about going elsewhere, even if I have to pay a bit more.

Kind of sad as I like the location and the Denny's next door.

Room Tip: Stay away from the long-term rental rooms.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank SenseIntoDollars
Reviewed 9 June 2016

Management treats you rudely, doesn't give you any reason for their response, lousy customers service, my girlfriend asked to make an emergency call and they made her pay $10.00 to make a local call! Outrageous. Now they are telling her she must be out tomorrow morning when I had paid for 5 days and will expire on Saturday morning by 11:30. Tried to get her a weekly rate of $180 but would not give to her. I have already paid over $606.00 for a total of 10 days thus far! Only good thing is that the housekeepers are friendly and do their best but they also have no good words to say about this current management. If you wish to be abused, then stay here and you surely will.

Stayed: June 2016
1  Thank cookieman1228
Reviewed 16 October 2015 via mobile

Not only was the manger rude from the beginning he did nothing to help and I have the video footage to prove it. The housekeeper reached up on a shelf where my personal clothes were along with some of my towels I brought with me a peach and white towels. The housekeeper said she thought they were there's and no one is allowed extra towels. Then the manager said people take towels off the housekeeper carts all the time. Implying I took the towels mind you the towels had been up there since the first day I came. Prior housekeepers didn't touch them so I would have had to steal the half the cart of towels in one day if that was the case. Then the tv went out took 5 hours to get a new one I was asked to leave when I first complained about the towels by the manager who was rude upfront.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple