Staybridge Suites Toledo - Rossford - Perrysburg
Radisson
US$83
Park Inn
  • Restaurant
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfull size fridgefresh cut fruitfire pitlonger stayliving roombreakfast baroatmealstayed herefront deskfree breakfastdishwashertoledoironmaumeeclosetclerklobby
Reviewed 5 February 2017

Fantastic hotel. The hotel is new, just built a few months ago. The indoor pool is big. The exercise room is great, a lot of exercise machines and weights from 10 to 80 LBS. They also have washing machines and dryers for free, just bring your detergent. There is no restaurant but besides the fantastic breakfast, they serve food and drinks Monday to Wednesday from 5:30 pm. to 7:30 pm. which is all included in the room rate. If my wife and I could afford it we would live there all year around. Just a great place. We stayed for 1 month and loved it.

Room Tip: All the rooms are nice. My wife and I preferred a Suite with a separate bedroom.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Mallory J, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Toledo - Rossford - Perrysburg, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2017

Thank you for your incredible response. As an extended stay property, we are happy to see that we are doing right by our 1 or 2 night guests as well as the ones that choose us for much longer. We hope that you stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 22 January 2017

This new Staybridge is located close to the highway and Bass Pro Shops, just a short drive to downtown Toledo. The hotel has a large lobby and dining with an adjoining "library" room, that's both inviting and classy. Breakfast was above average and included fresh cut fruit salad. The weeknight happy hour meals were a bonus- pizza one night, and spaghetti another night, both with a small salad bar and drink station (including wine & beer). The indoor pool area was clean and airy with high ceilings and lots of windows and the water temperature was comfortable. I stayed in a 1-bedroom suite and with a well appointed kitchenette with full size fridge, range, and dishwasher. The living room was slightly small, but furnished with a pull-out sectional sofa and modular seating cubes in lieu of a coffee table. The bathroom was underwhelming for a new hotel, with a single sink and standard toilet & shower, but it was clean. FYI- this hotel is on the larger side compared to many other suburban limited-service hotels, with multiple hallways on each floor.

I deducted 1 star because the carpet had not been vacuumed in my originally assigned room (staff was apologetic and promptly assigned a new room), and the fan on the heater/AC unit was not functioning properly (it started making a very loud and shrill noise during the middle of the night, and had to be turned off). The hotel exterior also lacks a main entrance portico/overhang, and it was raining when I arrived for check-in. This very new hotel currently looks quite nice, but it seems to have been constructed with lower quality materials (dark stained doors and cabinets that are already chipped and look cheap, etc.) and a lack of craftsmanship, so time will tell about the hotel's condition in a few years.

I purchased my room as a Priceline Express Deal, and consider it a great value for a suite + 2 meals worth of food, and would consider staying here again for a similar price next time I'm in the Toledo metro.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Mallory J, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Toledo - Rossford - Perrysburg, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2017

Thank you for your response to our hotel, I'm incredibly glad that your stay with us was positive! We look forward to your future visits.

Reviewed 26 December 2016

Great hotel staff is very nice. make sure you see cassy when checking in she will help you with your ever needs. only complaint I had was the pool room was cold I was told they are working on fixing that other then that next time I'm in time ill definitely stay here again

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Mallory J, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Toledo - Rossford - Perrysburg, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2016

Kyle,

We are having the pool fixed this week, but I'm glad to hear that Cassie had such a positive influence on your stay. She's definitely one of our star employees. We hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

Nice, quiet, clean, friendly. We only stayed one night but it would have been a great choice too for a longer stay. There was a well equipped kitchenette, a breakfast bar, a nice living area and separate bedroom. There is not a restaurant on site, but there are options a short drive away and many places will deliver to the hotel. There is no bar/lounge on premises either (I think the listing said there was one) but there was a (very) limited selection of beer and wine available for purchase in the "pantry". I would stay here again.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Mallory J, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Toledo - Rossford - Perrysburg, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2016

Thank you so much for your incredible response. We hope to see you on your travels again and save a spot at breakfast for you!

Reviewed 31 October 2016

Brand new hotel, loved the layout of the suites. I didn't expect a full kitchen but it was nicely equipped and you could comfortably stay for an extended period of time. Really warm and friendly front desk staff. Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple