“Great Inn and excellent location”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Wheeling-St. Clairsville, OH
Ranked #12 of 15 Hotels in Saint Clairsville
Reviewed 22 November 2015

We have traveled from AZ to PA several times in the past years and have stayed at this location all time except once when they were booked. The staff has always been excellent in serving our needs. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The location has many places to dine and explore.

Room Tip: Have stayed in several rooms and can't say that any were better than the other, always seems exc...
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Raymond E H, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Wheeling-St. Clairsville, OH, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2015

Joe H,

I wanted personally to let you know how gratifying it was to receive your kind words of support and encouragement. Coming as it did from a road warrior such as yourself, made your comments mean all the more to us.

I have taken the liberty of sharing your kind words with the other members of our team, the real movers and shakers in this enormous effort. Your words were visibly heartening to them. They, as much as I, deeply appreciate your comments.

Again, please accept our sincere thanks. We look forward hosting you again in the future!

Reviewed 21 November 2015

The hotel staff was very friendly and accommodating. The room was immaculately cleaned and well-prepared. It was in a good location with many restaurants and a mall nearby. Conveniently located right off of the interstate. Overall a very good place to stay.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business

I am writing to say thank you for the comments that you posted online about us. We appreciate it when a guest takes a few minutes to let us know how we are doing. It is because of the comments and suggestions that we receive from our guests, that we are able to make changes that improve the experience for all of our guests!

I’m happy to hear that our staff provided you excellent service and that your room was clean. I have passed your comments on to our Front Office Supervisor and Executive Housekeeper and their teams.

I’m happy to see that you liked our great located across the street for the Ohio Valley Mall, and next door to Cracker Barrel and several other great places to eat, drink and relax.

Thank you again for taking a minute out of your day to let us know about your experience. We truly appreciate it!

We look forward to hosting you again in the near future!

Reviewed 18 November 2015

This is a gem. Normally, Fairfield Inns are NOT exceptional. This one is FANTASTIC! Staff was exceptionally nice. Rooms were well appointed. People took pride in the facility and their job. I wish I had an excuse to visit the area more often.

I highly RECOMMEND this hotel! It was an exceptional property that raises the bar on the Fairfield brand

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Raymond E H, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Wheeling-St. Clairsville, OH, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2015

Dear acvitale,

One of our promises is to give guests the service that makes them want to return. Those are not just empty words to us. It is a promise that we aim for every single day!

We look forward to hosting you again in the near future!

Reviewed 18 November 2015

The room was great, clean & inviting. The breakfast was good and the entire staff were attentive and personable. I would have given 5 stars except air conditioner and bathroom fan were pretty noisy. No hallway or noise from other rooms though. I just loved the layout of the room, sorry it was only for one night, Will definitely add to my favorites. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: They have a slow elevator.
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business

Dear Mammiev,

We wanted personally to let you know how gratifying it was to receive your kind words of support and encouragement on Tripadvisor.com

I have taken the liberty of sharing your kind words with the other members of our team, the real movers and shakers in providing the best in guest hospitality. Your words were visibly heartening to them. They, as much as I, deeply appreciate your loyalty, and your business.
We are happy to see that you enjoyed your room and our staff. They really do strive to live our brand’s promises to our guests each and every day!

I’m glad to read that you liked our rotating hot breakfast bar. Our breakfast staff take great pride in ensuring we have a nice selection for our guests each morning.
Again, please accept our sincere thanks. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed 15 November 2015

We stayed November 13th with our Grand kids and had a nice stay. The staff was very friendly, the room was clean and we were able to check in early.
The Grand kids loved playing in the pool and there were plenty of clean towels available.
The breakfast was very good with lots of choices available.
The beds were not as comfortable as other Marriott affiliated hotels though.
We would stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
Raymond E H, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Wheeling-St. Clairsville, OH, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2015

Dear Rich W,

We were pleased to read your kind words about our hotel. Thank you for taking a minute to let us know about your recent experience with us. We truly appreciate it!

I’m happy to hear that you and the grandkids enjoyed the indoor heated pool! There is nothing like the nice warm water to help wear out the kids so Grandma and Grand pa can relax.

I’m glad to see that we were able to get you into your room early. We love our Marriott Rewards members and I’m glad to see we were able to accommodate you!

I have passed your kind words onto our breakfast team. They work really hard to bring a variety of fresh and seasonal items each morning to our hot rotating breakfast bar. We are happy to see that you enjoyed it!

Thank you again for your business. We appreciate it and we appreciate you taking a minute out of your day to let us know how we are doing.

We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Saint Clairsville
1.9 km away
Comfort Inn Saint Clairsville
Comfort Inn Saint Clairsville
#7 of 15 in Saint Clairsville
0.2 km away
Candlewood Suites St. Clairsville
Candlewood Suites St. Clairsvill...
#8 of 15 in Saint Clairsville
22.2 km away
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Wheeling Triadelphia at the Highlands
1.1 km away
Residence Inn Wheeling-St. Clairsville, OH
Residence Inn Wheeling-St. Clair...
#5 of 15 in Saint Clairsville
0.7 km away
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham St. Clairsville
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham...
#1 of 15 in Saint Clairsville
14.6 km away
SpringHill Suites Wheeling Triadelphia Area

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Wheeling-St. Clairsville, OH? Share your experiences!