“Quiet Place”
Review of Sleep Inn

Sleep Inn
Ranked #4 of 34 Hotels in Sandusky
Reviewed 30 September 2017

When I checked out, the attendant knew who I was without looking at my room number or asking my name. I wondered how she did that until she told me that I was the last to check out. It was only 9:00 AM. No wonder the place was so quiet. It was clearly the off season, with few guests, although the attendant told me she was expecting a tour bus later in the day. We got a very good value on a clean room with good beds and good bathroom. I was quite pleased.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Clean and comfortable. Front desk was warm and friendly. Quiet and easy to get to Cedar Point. Enjoyed the indoor pool and hot tub. Was aware that the rooms are shower only; no biggie, we loved the showers. Great water pressure. Nice big king room with a good desk and wardrobe. Housekeeping was great. Great value when compared to other hotels in the area.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

I stayed one night after being at Cedar point. Hotel staff is very friendly rooms are clean. Hotel is near restaurants and a Wal-Mart. I am staying here again for Halloweekends this year. There is a Applebees across the parking lot. The hotel has a indoor pool as well.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

My daughter and I had a wonderful stay at the Sleep Inn. Cannot say enough great things about this Sleep Inn. The management and staff were very friendly and took great care of us! Rooms were very clean and within walking distance to restaurants and shopping!The room rates were very reasonable! We would define recommend this property to others and stay again if our travels take us this way.

Thanks,
Bryan Y

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2017

The Sleep Inn is located conveniently off the highway, about 15 minutes from Cedar Point. We stayed here 3 nights in July. Getting to the park on a weekday morning took about 15 minutes. Breakfast is included, with everything from waffles to hard boiled eggs, cereal, muffins, fruit, etc. The breakfast room was packed on Monday morning and mostly empty at the same time Tuesday morning. Guests spilled over into the lobby and second floor landing.

The bathroom is clean with a large walk-in shower (no tub) with a glass door in our two double bed room. For two of us, the room was comfortable with space to spread out or luggage, but you wouldn't want to have to add a cot. My nephew's highlight was that the cable channel selection included ESPN (we'd stayed in another chain hotel in NY state that cost twice as much and had only bare bones channel selection). Also had a pool, though we didn't use it.

Would easily choose to stay here again! It was a clean and quiet budget room with a convenient location, easy driving distance to Cedar Point and near shopping and restaurants.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family