“No complaints”
Review of Sleep Inn

Sleep Inn
Ranked #5 of 34 Hotels in Sandusky
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

The room was clean and comfortable. Much less expensive than it was to stay at Cedar Point for 2 nights. Would definitely stay here again, the free breakfast could run a bit later but definitely a bonus

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 30 September 2017

When I checked out, the attendant knew who I was without looking at my room number or asking my name. I wondered how she did that until she told me that I was the last to check out. It was only 9:00 AM. No wonder the place was so quiet. It was clearly the off season, with few guests, although the attendant told me she was expecting a tour bus later in the day. We got a very good value on a clean room with good beds and good bathroom. I was quite pleased.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Clean and comfortable. Front desk was warm and friendly. Quiet and easy to get to Cedar Point. Enjoyed the indoor pool and hot tub. Was aware that the rooms are shower only; no biggie, we loved the showers. Great water pressure. Nice big king room with a good desk and wardrobe. Housekeeping was great. Great value when compared to other hotels in the area.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

I stayed one night after being at Cedar point. Hotel staff is very friendly rooms are clean. Hotel is near restaurants and a Wal-Mart. I am staying here again for Halloweekends this year. There is a Applebees across the parking lot. The hotel has a indoor pool as well.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

My daughter and I had a wonderful stay at the Sleep Inn. Cannot say enough great things about this Sleep Inn. The management and staff were very friendly and took great care of us! Rooms were very clean and within walking distance to restaurants and shopping!The room rates were very reasonable! We would define recommend this property to others and stay again if our travels take us this way.

Thanks,