“Okay”

Pizza Hut
Ranked #108 of 190 Restaurants in Sandusky
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

We only went to this location because Olive Garden, Texas Roadhouse, Red Lobster we're all packed with a 30-60 minute wait we ordered the pizza online from my phone which was very convenient for $10 for a large pizza wow inside I decided what if we can just sit down here and eat it so I asked the attendant that question you said sure animated Bill and increase the price by 50%. That was an out so we received the pizza and left.

Reviewed 3 January 2017

Right away we were greeted with smiles & a very helpful waitress. The food was outstanding & our excellent waitress even help figure out the best deal for our little family. It was a nice surprise to see that they also served beer at this location. We had so much food we had left overs for the ride back home the next day! The restaurant was clean & very pleasant surroundings! I just could not say enough nice things about our waitress! She was fabulous!!

Reviewed 30 October 2016

Believe it or not, this place used to have some of the best wings in town. Recently ordered two pizzas and two orders of wings. First of all, they removed the option to choose between breaded and unbreaded wings. I wasn't happy with this, but didn't let it be a deal breaker and ordered anyway. After getting the food home and popping open the boxes, I found that the wings were so tiny that I could hardly hold onto them and eat them, I've never seen wings this small, not even the ones they give away for free at a bar. At almost $1 a piece I was shocked and horrified, there was even an inedible 'blob' in there composed of fat, gristle and broken bones that counted as one of my wings. What meat I could get off of them really wasn't very good either. The pizza wasn't much better. It reminded me of reheated leftovers from the day before and reminiscent of cardboard. I am truly disappointed in this meal and usually will give a place a second chance, but this was too bad for them to redeem themselves in my eyes. There are plenty of other pizza places in town.

Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

We were in the mood for pizza and wings one evening and remembering that my wife had enjoyed pizza hut wings in the past I placed an order from our local franchise. I ordered 8 naked and 8 dry rub Cajun. When I got them home and opened the cartons I was shocked to see how tiny the wings were. I am talking they looked like they had used chicks. I remember not that long ago when Pizza Hut was re imaging itself and the wings were of a substantial amount larger. At around $1 per wing($7.59 for 8) I expect more. Looks like pizza hut pulled the old bait and switch. I won't return for wings or pizza.

Reviewed 9 September 2016

I ordered online from my hotel for carryout at 11pm on a friday night. Food was ready within 15 minutes. Best part of this pizza hut - they have a drive thru window to pick up your carryout... Genius!! The food was delicious and hot!