“Great service”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

We travel to Ohio to stay at the Maui Sands Indoor Waterpark and Resort. Of course we have to eat out or supper somewhere and Olive Garden's only a few blocks away. My wife gets the chicken scampi and I got the new chicken and pasta meal which I forget what it was called but they all were delicious. If you like your scampi on the boys side you have to ask for extra sauce because there is at this location is a little on the dry side.

This restaurant was very busy we had to wait 30 minutes both nights we stayed there which is a great sign because when you're from out of town you're looking for good reviews or the very least a packed parking lot because if the locals love the place then it truly is a good place to eat

Reviewed 13 December 2016

The waiter was great But the soup tasted different. I thought maybe they changed the recipe of started using prepackaged soup. I tried 2 types and wasn't to happy with either plus the Gnocchi was cold and the the dumplings were doughy. I put marinara sauce in the sausage and potatoe just to add flavor but nothing helped. Maybe just happened to be there on a bad day but the peach tea was great. I don't want any coupons or free meals either just letting you know about my experience. Maybe better nest time..
Mattie J.

Reviewed 5 November 2016

My daughter and I ordered the unlimited pasta bowl(9.99) we had one plate only. We were charged for the salad and the chicken in our alfredo. When asked about the charges I was told salad (6.99)doesn't come with the meal and chicken (4.99 each order) was extra.
Our waiter did not come around for refills, didn't serve fresh breadsticks, the service was horrible. The restaurant had only a few customers so being busy wasn't the issue.
Olive Garden needs to tell customers these hidden charges before ordering. This is dishonest, I can only imagine how many customers were deceived!!!! Very disappointed

Reviewed 20 October 2016

Our waiter was friendly and attentive. We were on vacation and looking for some place the whole group would agree on. We even had a coupon. Décor was very nice. Coming from an Italian family, this isn't the best Italian food there is but for a big chain restaurant, it is a good place to eat.

Reviewed 11 October 2016 via mobile

And it turned out well. I added garlic Alfredo sauce and chicken. Bon appetit!!! My uncle loves the shrimp.