Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

I got the two beds and pull out couch because it’s 3 of us and I wanted one bed for each of us
For around $100 a night there is a pool ok breakfast
It’s decent and convenient
But I will not stay again

Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

Booked three rooms, you would think they would be next to each other. Nope, two rooms in between each other. The parking lot is empty yet they don’t have any other rooms available. The telephones in two rooms don’t work. Room smells, there is a one inch gap under the door. Don’t bother complaining, customer service sucks.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank thomaseI9691YR
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

This place is not up to code. When I first walked in my first reaction was this place did not smell clean. The place did not look properly cleaned in fact it was not. I went to put my soda in the mini fridge and when I looked in there, there was old chicken wings in a styrofoam container. If that wasn't enough when I went to turn on the lights they would not turn on. The phone did not work and when we went to the front desk to have someone fix it they said they would be down in 10 to 20 min but after 2 hours they still did not show up. There was a hole in the bathroom wall and water pressure was not good at all. There was no shampoo or conditioner neither. The pool turned my hair green. The safe did not work it did not lock or close. The tv does not have many channels and was not loud enough to hear. The cell service is bad inside. Now that I got the bad out the way here is the good. The beds are good size. The morning breakfast is okay. It was not worth the 300 dollars for 2 nights this pace should be shut down. Vary unhappy customers.

Date of stay: July 2017
1  Thank Lizzy H
Reviewed 22 August 2017

Second time staying was not good. Room not as clean as first stay. Bathroom neede light bulbs. Told desk attendent was not fix for next day. A lot of improvements needed. Laundry was clean but attention was not given to it as dried soap wason sheets which were on bed. Daughter went to desk ask for new sheets. Attendent was busy withanother problem so daughter brought clean sheets back and we made bed. Need more help at desk so if problem arises all can be helped.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

If you're looking for a lower priced hotel, located within 5 minutes of Cedar Point, you've found it. The prices are good, it's a stone's throw from the park, and they even have a basic continental breakfast, with cereal, waffles, and donuts. It's not the cleanest or fanciest hotel in town, but it's decent. Just be aware that there is no shampoo, conditioner, or body soap in the rooms (at least not in our room) so bring your own. Also, there was a light outside of our window & we couldn't block it out so I kept waking up all night because the room was a little bright (see my picture). The staff was friendly, and there's a nice little outdoor pool.

Date of stay: August 2017