Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

This motel was founded by Ray Sawyer and Ed Semmler of Fort Worth, Texas in 1975. Unlike most motel chains, this motel is independently owned and is allowed to use the Budget Host name. I've gotta hand it to these people who run this place. They've kept it in the original condition for over 40 years! It's truly a historic Motel Time Capsule! Unbelievable! We stayed in Room #252 the first week of July in 2018. Ironically, I stayed in this very same room when I was ten years old on a trip to Cedar Point in 1982. I have pictures to prove it! The Mulberry tree outside our window was just a little bush in my family's photo decades ago! Do I feel old or what? They even have the same picture hanging on the wall for crying out loud! Can you believe that? Same fixtures and lighting too! And the bathroom bulb still flickers! I can still hear my father complaining about that light over the sink. "I can't see my reflection!" I believe the comforter on the beds might even be the same too, but I can't tell from the pictures on mom's old Kodak 126 Instamatic 50 camera. Green or brown? Same design though. Simply amazing! This room even features a telephone book! Get outta here! A telephone book! I'll tell you what.... if Ray and Ed could see this place now they'd be so proud and shocked at the same time! If you're looking to add some funny memories at Cedar Point, this is it! They have a nice pool! I even did a cannonball into it just for old time sake! I would have given this place an extra star, but breakfast was a disappointment. Who really cares though, right? I'm a Kellogg's Frosted Flakes guy myself.

Date of stay: July 2018
2  Thank Dan t
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

I got the two beds and pull out couch because it’s 3 of us and I wanted one bed for each of us
For around $100 a night there is a pool ok breakfast
It’s decent and convenient
But I will not stay again

Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

Booked three rooms, you would think they would be next to each other. Nope, two rooms in between each other. The parking lot is empty yet they don’t have any other rooms available. The telephones in two rooms don’t work. Room smells, there is a one inch gap under the door. Don’t bother complaining, customer service sucks.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank thomaseI9691YR
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

This place is not up to code. When I first walked in my first reaction was this place did not smell clean. The place did not look properly cleaned in fact it was not. I went to put my soda in the mini fridge and when I looked in there, there was old chicken wings in a styrofoam container. If that wasn't enough when I went to turn on the lights they would not turn on. The phone did not work and when we went to the front desk to have someone fix it they said they would be down in 10 to 20 min but after 2 hours they still did not show up. There was a hole in the bathroom wall and water pressure was not good at all. There was no shampoo or conditioner neither. The pool turned my hair green. The safe did not work it did not lock or close. The tv does not have many channels and was not loud enough to hear. The cell service is bad inside. Now that I got the bad out the way here is the good. The beds are good size. The morning breakfast is okay. It was not worth the 300 dollars for 2 nights this pace should be shut down. Vary unhappy customers.

Date of stay: July 2017
1  Thank Lizzy H
Reviewed 22 August 2017

Second time staying was not good. Room not as clean as first stay. Bathroom neede light bulbs. Told desk attendent was not fix for next day. A lot of improvements needed. Laundry was clean but attention was not given to it as dried soap wason sheets which were on bed. Daughter went to desk ask for new sheets. Attendent was busy withanother problem so daughter brought clean sheets back and we made bed. Need more help at desk so if problem arises all can be helped.

Date of stay: September 2016