Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 September 2018

The room obviously had not been cleaned in a while - dirty floors, garbage left in fridge, grit on bureau. Smelled strongly of insecticide. Towels and sheets were stained. Light fixture above sink did not work. Safe did not work. Weird key and only received one.

Room tip: For a good room - try somewhere else
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed two nights and never again. Not only did the maid conveniently “forget” to clean our room, but when I complained to 2 different front desk staff, I was basically told nothing could be done. I was then handed a business card and told to contact the manager by email who only works Wed/Thurs?! The rooms are dirty, everything is run down, they obviously don’t care about the property or their guests. Worst customer service ever. The best thing about this place was the cornflakes and toast for breakfast.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

I booked a room to stay for two nights with my daughter. It was extremely small, but appeared to at least be clean. Thank goodness I chose two beds because they were very very small. They were also SUPER uncomfortable. I always bring my own pillows, blankets, and towels when I travel. Glad I had made that a habit. I would NOT have touched their towels with 10 foot pole. We slept on top of the beds, not in them. There was a breakfast offered, but based on the look of the rooms, we stayed away from their food. I will say that the one woman we met when checked in was friendly, and the room served its purpose, but we will not be returning there. Ever.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

I could barley stay 1 night.it says free HBO but they didn't, we had towels that had dirty all over them. The air barely worked. The room smell bad t the waiver I had to sign to not smoke should have said please smoke. The lady at the front desk Saturday morning had a personality of a" nat". They ran out of coffee she made one pot and then left. There breakfast well not much to say. This room had so much dirty in the corner behind stuff OMG

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

Housekeeping missed our room the two days we expected them, the desk clerk had to try to keep up with Checkins/outs as well as breakfast area. Polite staff. They control room A/C units from desk and twice ours was shut off while we were out. Pool was clean but very cold. Room was worn, but okay, but I'd suggest bringing your own pillows.

Just FYI- two floors and no elevator (often missed in hotel descriptions). I wouldn't have an issue staying again, if I'm looking for a no-frills stay over.

Trip type: Travelled with family