“Amazing strawberry salad”

Fazoli's
Ranked #41 of 188 Restaurants in Sandusky
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 23 June 2016

Enjoyed the strawberry salad and fettuccine alfredo. Really miss this in my town. Visited twice this trip. The breadsticks are so soft. Cheesecake was good too.

Reviewed 19 May 2016

Attentive staff, a good menu and a novel concept make this a place worth visiting, fast Italian food could so easily go horribly wrong but so far they get it right every time.

Reviewed 15 May 2016

I am a generally a fan of Fazoli's. It is a good place to get a decent, quick Italian-style quickly for a very reasonable price. In fact, I think the value aspect is what tips my rating from an "Average" to a "Very Good". The food is pretty good but the reasonable prices make it an extraordinarily good deal. It is a particularly good choice if you have the kids with you.

The location for this particular shop is quite convenient as it is on Milan Rd., the main drag into town. It is in the middle of the major commercial activity in Sandusky. The building is quite recognizable as it is built in the style of most restaurants in this chain. The interior is decent in decor and spacious with comfortable seating.

The menu offers several Italian favorites. The walk-up-and-order format makes visits easy. The Baked Spaghetti is a favorite of ours and my two family companions opted to split an order on our recent visit. I opted for the Cherry Apple Almond Salad, which was quite good. The bread sticks were, like always, a good accompaniment. We also tried one of their new desserts, the Red Velvet Cheesecake. This was a huge hit.

Our bill was $20.87 with only one paid drink included (two of us had waters). This was just under $7 per person. There is no way to interpret this other than saying it was an excellent value.

On general, if you are interested in simple Italian fare or are looking for a meal that will not break the bank, Fazoli's is a good bet. The location of this shop is very convenient if you are out and about in Sandusky. The food is satisfying, the service is polite and efficient and the atmosphere is nice enough. The prices are the highlight as they are more than affordable. It is worth a try if you are looking for a straightforward option.

1  Thank Debbie K
Reviewed 4 April 2016 via mobile

This restaurant is awesome.Have been visiting Sandusky for years and never stopped in. Now just recently relocated from Michigan to Sandusky and have been trying different restaurants. From the time my Family and I walked in, to the time we left was Excellent. The food was really really good. Great value too. We had spaghetti, fettucini, and Lasagna. Also unlimited breadsticks. Everything was good!!! Not spicy at all.The sauces have a really nice taste. And the salad is a nice size and very crispy too.The employees were REALLY NICE. My family and I will be making Fazoli's a frequent place for dinner.And I also think the Fettucini Alfredo is much better than the Ol......Garden

Reviewed 17 March 2016

No matter what Fazoli's I've visited, I'm always satisfied. Friendly staff, willing to listen and/or make suggestions. The dining area is constantly cleaned. I stop whenever there's one in my area. GPS - find one - I'm on my way!