“Ok pizza”

Bacni's Pizza House
Ranked #121 of 190 Restaurants in Sandusky
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Ordered a cheese and pepperoni pizza. It was edible but not great. I wouldn't order from Bacni's again.

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

Bacnis is the best pizza house that sandusky has to offer! They have a huge menu, including ice cream, and the sauce used in the pizza is robust and delicious! The only complaint I have is that the staff could be a tad bit more attentive because we have had issues of the order being wrong at times, but even so, the food is great!

Reviewed 2 December 2015 via mobile

Ordered larger pizza and wings. I was surprised everything was hot and good. Wings don't usually do well with delivery.

Pizza and wings were good and delivery was quick.

Reviewed 8 November 2015

It was one of the options for delivery that our hotel. Ordered the large Deluxe Special. Very large and very, very tasty! A little too spicy hot for my tastes, but my husband just loved it! Delivery was fast, friendly. awesome!

Reviewed 29 August 2014 via mobile

Ordered from here during our stay was very good wings great and not real expensive would recommend this pizza anytime!!!

Been to Bacni's Pizza House? Share your experiences!