“Great place for burgers and ice cream!”
Review of Eats N' Treats

Eats N' Treats
Ranked #107 of 188 Restaurants in Sandusky
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Description: GENERAL INFORMATION: All food is available for: Dine-in Carry-out Pick-up Delivery ​ Indoor and Patio seating available Convenient Drive-Thru Walk-Up Patio Window Gift Certificates Available in Any Amount Starting at $5 DELIVERY INFORMATION: $8 minimum order **$2.50 base delivery fee **May vary depending on distance from restaurant ​ Deliver to: Sandusky area, Cedar Point, Patten Tract area, Cleveland Road into Huron, Kalahari area, Venice Heights area SPECIALTIES: Pizzas, Specialty Pizzas, Foldovers, Calzones, Pizza Pockets, Cheesy Garlic Bread, French Bread Garlic Bread, Sandwiches, Perch Sandwiches, Burgers, Subs, Specialty Subs, Dinner Baskets, Chicken Wings, Appetizers, Cold Deli Sandwiches, Wraps, Salads, Toft's Ice Cream: Soft Serve & Hand-Dipped, Flurries, Shakes, Malts, Slushes, Coolers, Floats, Banana Splits, Sundaes, and Specialty Sundaes SALAD BAR: -Soup, Salad, Wing, and Taco Buffet Open Daily until 8 pm -Includes: 1-3 soups, 1-3 hot foods, 1-3 wing flavors, fresh salad bar, various taco toppings, two pieces of garlic toast, and a drink -Option to add a 6 inch two item pizza for $1
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Was told to try this joint by hotel clerk while staying near Cedar point. Said it was his favorite. Have to admit that the name kinda scared me, but decided to give it a try. It was everyone's favorite meal of the trip. I mean, the burgers were fantastic, and there version of the day blizzard was about half the price and had more candy than dq on it's best day. They delivered to our hotel, and the ice cream wasn't even close to melting. Subs were good too! Highly recommend!

Reviewed 19 August 2017

The food has always been great and the service mediocre at best. Until today, I stopped at the drive thru and there was a single car in the front lot. They didn't appear very busy at all. The lady inside came over the speaker and asked "can you give me a second?" I said "sure". After 5 minutes and no one coming back on the speaker. I started saying "hello?" No one answered. A worker came out the back door and walked past my car. When he started to go back in I said "hey buddy, can you ask the lady if she can take my order?" The worker ignored me and walked back into the restaurant. I had been waiting 12 minutes at this time. Two other cars had pulled up behind me and drove off after a couple minutes of waiting. I got stubborn and wanted to see how long "a second" was. Another worker walked out carrying a bucket and emptied it. When that worker started to walk back in, I said "hello. Excuse me sir? hello?" The worker turned to me, made a face and waved me off then walked back into the restaurant. I was infuriated that after I had waited almost 15 minutes to place an order and was treated like I was a pain in the butt. Neither I nor any member of my family will EVER patronized Eats and Treats again!! The food isn't that good!

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed the food except that we had to ask for the sauce that comes with the calzone to be warmed because they give it to you fairly cold. The calzone was super cheesy. I love cheese, so that was great. Everyone enjoyed the pepperoni pizza too. The broccoli cheese bites were okay. I had gone in planning to try the buffet but it visually underwhelmed me when I came in. There were quite a few empty tubs. I'm glad I opted for the calzone because I enjoyed it. After eating we got ice cream to go. It took quite a while fit them to make two ice creams. One was for child. The other was a turtle sundae. They weren't very busy, so I'm not sure if this is a typical problem or just my experience that day. The ice cream was already melting pretty badly when they handed it to me. That was disappointing as well. The temperature outside was about 65 degrees I believe. The pictures that I'm adding of the ice cream that we bought are after I wiped them down with napkins and slipped off the melted ice cream so that they didn't overflow and make a big mess in the car. The atmosphere is kind of like an indoor ice cream parlor. There isn't a lot of space but there are a lot of tables. I can imagine that if it gets very busy it could be difficult to maneuver around people to get out once you finish eating or get to your table at the beginning of your meal. By the time we left it picked up a little bit. The tables were not full but the table right in the center of the room that we had to pass to get out was full and we had to work our way around people to get out. I will definitely go again and I would recommend trying it , but maybe not in a big group unless you're going to take it to go or have it delivered.

1  Thank Jane T
Randall N, Owner at Eats N' Treats, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2017

Hi Jane!

Thank you for sharing your positive thoughts about your experience! We look forward to seeing you again in the near future!

Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

As locals we know the ins and outs: And when we order pizza it's most likely to come from here. It's not greasy like Pizza Hut and better than Domino's, and the toppings are good. We like the barbecue chicken. ....the ice cream shines, locally sourced and produced Toft's. Much prefer to DQ.

Randall N, Owner at Eats N' Treats, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2017

Reviewed 6 September 2016

Eats and Treats was recommended by front desk at our hotel. Menu offered something for everyone in our party. We had pizza, hamburgers, fries and fried pickles. They offered a lot of salad choices as well. Definitely give them a try when you are in the Sandusky area. Delivery was so quick. Many times your delivery options are so limited when you are at a hote . It was so great to have so many choices.