“Pick up worthy”

Add it.
Pizza House East
Ranked #106 of 188 Restaurants in Sandusky
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Get a pie here, especially if you are in for Cedar Point. The pizza is good and affordable as opposed to basically all the food at Cedar Point! I left the resort, grabbed two pies for $20 and was back in 40 minutes. On property would have cost $50 and taken the same amount of time. This is a good place!

Reviewed 18 October 2016

I love their pizza supreme, wings and meatballs. There salads are also delicious. Prices are very reasonable and it doesn't take very long once you place your order.

Reviewed 23 June 2016

We ordered a Mexican pizza after a night at Cedar Point and found it very tasty and delivered hot. The delivery driver was very pleasant. I think that a large pizza of this type should come with two cups of salsa though. I look forward to trying another pizza next time we are in the area.

Reviewed 9 January 2016 via mobile

My family used to love the food from here, but the last couple of times the food has been bland and overpriced, and the service has declined. Not satisfied at all!

Reviewed 17 September 2015

Ordered a chicken parm sub the other day for lunch at my work. The thing was a soggy gross mess. I gave away half of it and only ate two thirds of the other half. The bun was not even toasted. DISGUSTING, I would have been better off getting a sandwich out of a vending machine. I am never going back. This place has seem to gone downhill. By the way their pizza is nothing special either. Go to Cameo, Brick Oven, or Chet & Matts for much better quality.

Been to Pizza House East? Share your experiences!