The hotel & our room were very clean. Upon entry we were met with a really pleasant smell like peaches or something. I was a bit worried after reading reviews saying they had bugs in the room or stains on the mattress. The bathroom really blew me away. No mold or mildew, not a single cobweb or any dirt/dust to be found on the ceiling, walls, or floor. Even the vent cover was clean.
Don't go here if you like having a quick breakfast before going out for the day. They have items available in their "gift" shop, but the prices were ridiculous. Luckily we knew this ahead of time & brought our own breakfast sandwiches, yogurt, etc. Pleasantly surprised the room fridge had a small working freezer.
Laundry room dispensers were out of order but had no sign posted on them. Had to buy a box of detergent from the hotel "gift" shop which was almost $1 more than what it cost in the laundry room. No garbage bin to throw away dryer lint, etc.More
- 1 (855) 575-0583
- Free Wifi
- Free parking