Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews cedar point early access to the park gift shop room was clean connecting rooms great pool definitely stay here again theme park breakers hotel hotel room mini fridge front desk clerk coffee maker free breakfast tickets cp perks
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 August 2022

Decent stay. Beds aren't super comfortable, but not awful. Our room was clean - though there were mildew spots on the inside of the cloth shower curtain liner.

The real perks of this hotel are its proximity to Cedar Point - and the early access to the park. Its the cheapest of Cedar Points hotels - so if your on a budget and still want that early access, its the hotel to go with.

On the other hand, we didn't wind up using the early access ourselves....and I think I would have been happier elsewhere. For the area, the rates not bad, but its a lot more expensive than the hotel we had the day prior in Toledo....which was much nicer.

I dislike that they don't have a hotel restaurant or any breakfast option (you definitely want to eat before hitting the parks). They also don't have a "business center" like most hotels - so there was nowhere to print our Cedar Point tickets. Which just means you have to waste phone battery to pull them up, but when you want to use your phone as a camera for your trip, thats annoying.

Also, as I said the beds weren't super comfortable. Kind of hard. We still slept but I don't think I would stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2022
Tyler Klopfer, Marketing at Cedar Point's Express Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2022

Hi Stardust86,

I apologize for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay, however we’re glad to hear that you found value in our convenient location. We are continuously working to improve our guest experience, and we appreciate all of your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

-Tyler

Reviewed 22 August 2022 via mobile

The floors throughout the hotel were littered with trash and caked on food. The housekeeping staff only changed sheets judging by the grease and grime on the majority of the surfaces within the room. We made several calls to the front desk and only got empty promises of sending someone to clean it. When I went down to speak with them face to face regarding the greasy fingerprints on the doors, a woman from housekeeping actually said to me, "All of the doors here are like that!" Ummm...how is that a suitable response? And why didn't she see that as a problem?
Kids were running up and down the halls late into the night. My husband called the front desk but they did nothing.
Don't. Just don't stay here.

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family

Hi kewells79,

I apologize for the experience you had while staying with us. Our team takes pride in upholding the highest standards of cleanliness for our guests, however it seems our efforts fell short during your stay. I’ll follow up with our team to ensure these issues are properly taken care of for all future guests.

-Tyler

Reviewed 2 August 2022

The hotel & our room were very clean. Upon entry we were met with a really pleasant smell like peaches or something. I was a bit worried after reading reviews saying they had bugs in the room or stains on the mattress. The bathroom really blew me away. No mold or mildew, not a single cobweb or any dirt/dust to be found on the ceiling, walls, or floor. Even the vent cover was clean.

Don't go here if you like having a quick breakfast before going out for the day. They have items available in their "gift" shop, but the prices were ridiculous. Luckily we knew this ahead of time & brought our own breakfast sandwiches, yogurt, etc. Pleasantly surprised the room fridge had a small working freezer.

Laundry room dispensers were out of order but had no sign posted on them. Had to buy a box of detergent from the hotel "gift" shop which was almost $1 more than what it cost in the laundry room. No garbage bin to throw away dryer lint, etc.

Date of stay: July 2022
Reviewed 2 July 2022 via mobile

This hotel is great for visiting Cedar Point on a budget, especially if you don’t have a season pass. My friend got food sick on the last day, and we had to extend our stay one more night in order to cover the ability to stay in our room. They allowed me to do that, no questions asked. They even refunded my 3rd Ride and Refresh day at the theme park, no questions asked. If you don’t have a season pass, and need a quality place to stay, I would highly recommend this place, especially because of the early entry perk to the theme park without a season pass.

Room tip: Best room booking time is before Memorial Day ends. Otherwise, the prices get really high. Parking gets limited after the theme park closes.
Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank TheHadouJHyrule
Reviewed 18 June 2022 via mobile

Our room was clean and the staff was courteous and helpful. We knew there would be no housekeeping for multiple day stays so I asked for extra towels at check-in and was asked, “how many?”. No problems there, we can pick up after ourselves. The hotel is mere minutes from Cedar Point and if you purchase a package, it allows you early entry into the park. I highly recommend staying here for your Cedar Point adventure.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Tyler K, Marketing at Cedar Point's Express Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2022

Hello Trixiedu,

Thank you for taking the time to review our facility at Cedar Point’s Express Hotel. We appreciate it! Thank you for staying with us, we would love to welcome you back soon.

-Katelyn