“YUM!”

Vine & Olive
Ranked #19 of 190 Restaurants in Sandusky
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Delicious dinner options and bakery. We ordered gyros for takeout and LOVED our food. Additionally, I bought some tiramisu and baklava for desert...delicious.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Nice selection of goods and a nice deli. However dont depend on the manager to be able to help you. Had a product with not bar code BUT we had its weight and price per pound on the package. Easy right? Divide price by 16 and multiply by number of ounces. Simple, but she was unable to figure it out and get me out and on my way in a reasonable time. American has really been dumbed down even for simple math.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

What a Fabulous little Gem this is! Not only is it a restaurant, but the store they have there is amazing! we weren't very hungry when we stopped, but we did enjoy some canola. some of the best I have even had! and Boy did I shop! If you like Mediterranean cuisine, they have anything and near everything here to prepare at home. what a find. I was disappointed to learn they were not on line yet, perhaps one day!

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

This is a wine store with a deli counter that features soups, salads, sandwiches and gyros.

I had a Greek salad with big chunks of squash, cucumbers and tomatoes. The balsamic dressing was good but not great. The ham and bean soup was very good with big chunks of tender pork.

1  Thank Bobbarrenger
Reviewed 21 June 2017

Neat place with solid kitchen food and a wide selection of desserts, wine, drinks, and mediterranean foodstuffs. Had the lamb gyro with a side of hummus and everything was pretty excellent. They gave us a completely absurd amount of hummus, but it was already packaged in a convenient to go container so I'll be eating more delicious hummus tomorrow.

1  Thank mdppp