“Great little wine store, bakery, and salads”
Review of Vine & Olive

Vine & Olive
Ranked #22 of 188 Restaurants in Sandusky
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 11 October 2017

Nice little bar and counter, or you can take food home, but offers wine tastings and good salads and is a nice place for lunch or after work drinks. Grab some bottles of wine to take home.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Delicious dinner options and bakery. We ordered gyros for takeout and LOVED our food. Additionally, I bought some tiramisu and baklava for desert...delicious.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Nice selection of goods and a nice deli. However dont depend on the manager to be able to help you. Had a product with not bar code BUT we had its weight and price per pound on the package. Easy right? Divide price by 16 and multiply by number of ounces. Simple, but she was unable to figure it out and get me out and on my way in a reasonable time. American has really been dumbed down even for simple math.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

What a Fabulous little Gem this is! Not only is it a restaurant, but the store they have there is amazing! we weren't very hungry when we stopped, but we did enjoy some canola. some of the best I have even had! and Boy did I shop! If you like Mediterranean cuisine, they have anything and near everything here to prepare at home. what a find. I was disappointed to learn they were not on line yet, perhaps one day!

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

This is a wine store with a deli counter that features soups, salads, sandwiches and gyros.

I had a Greek salad with big chunks of squash, cucumbers and tomatoes. The balsamic dressing was good but not great. The ham and bean soup was very good with big chunks of tender pork.

1  Thank Bobbarrenger