“Cheap and Clean- just what you need when heading to Cedar Point!”

Rodeway Inn Cedar Point North
Ranked #27 of 34 Hotels in Sandusky
Reviewed 19 August 2015

My biggest issue with cheaper hotels is cleanliness. Our room was spotless. The bathroom was clean. The boys were able to use the pool and while it wasn't fancy, it served its purpose.
We could not beat the price and the Wifi worked better than it does at much nicer hotels! For a place to sleep and shower, this was exactly what we needed.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family

Reviewed 14 August 2015

Excellent.
My friend and I stayed here for a three night stay at the Rodeway Inn North. It was great because it was not that far from Cedar point. The prices were excellent. The service was great to. The people were kind. House keeping always kept our rooms clean and they left awesome little notes on the note pad. It was refreshing. Ideally it is great for friends and family, especially on a budget. It had everything we needed. Great for college students. No complaints at all.
It is clean. In all honesty i would not listen to all these other reviews.
The people were very nice. Management also made sure we were okay to. He was generally concerned to make any changes needed if there were any problems.

Also, security was a plus!!! i felt very safe. Any place you went to you had to use a room key. Highly recommendable. Just came home today on 8/13/2015

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank Marie P
Reviewed 13 August 2015

The room was clean and neat. The grounds have an indoor pool, and plenty of places to dine are just up the streey,The only issues we had were that it was small, had no refridgerator, and no free breakfast.

Stayed: August 2015
Reviewed 12 August 2015 via mobile

I was traveling from Michigan to Ohio with my family, had reserved to rooms for overnight. We went to Cedar point and at 7 pm I called just to confirm that they'd hold our rooms and they canceled our rooms. They claimed my card did not go through which is not true. They claimed they tried to reach me and looking at my phone log, was not true. Then they proceeded to tell me they had no rooms available. So I had to start calling places on a Saturday night for two rooms for eight people , which ruined our whole day at Cedar point. Thanks for nothing Rodeway Inn. I would hate for this to happen to anyone else, don't reserve a room there.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Diane M
Reviewed 11 August 2015

The only great thing about this place is that it is close to Cedar Point. If you are going to Cedar Point and only plan on coming back to the hotel long enough to sleep then this place is perfect. But you wouldn't want to spend any time here. The rooms are cramped and very dated, lot's of partiers and people who use it as housing. I will say the staff was friendly and it's hard to beat the cost.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family