All reviewstoilet paperlaundry roomgreat pricerefrigeratortoiletries
Reviewed 3 July 2016 via mobile

I asked for 2 days to have someone fix our AC or move us to another room. I explained no one likes to sweat as they try to sleep. I asked to speak with a manager and was told he was out looking at rooms and that he would get with me as soon as he was finished, didn't happen. Room was clean , cleaner than we expected for the price. But being hot is not cool!!!!!!!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Alyssa B, Public Relations Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Cincinnati - Sharonville, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2016

Dear Lena, thank you for your candid review about your stay. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, as we strive to improve with each and every stay. I'm sorry your AC was not fixed during your stay. We will work with the management staff to make sure that maintenance requests are fixed promptly. Thank you for choosing Crossland Studios.

Reviewed 14 June 2016

The staff I interacted with were all incredibly friendly and helpful, the room was tidy and I was happy with the quality of the Wi-Fi. There were more than plenty towels and a convenient laundry room with vending machines available 24/7.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Alyssa B, Public Relations Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Cincinnati - Sharonville, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2016

Hi Sam, thank you for your notes about your stay! We're glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope you come stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 14 May 2016

Stayed here last week, and I though it was great. Chris, that manager, was super friendly. It was right off both I275 and I75 so it was close to everywhere I needed to go while in town. The room was clean. The stove, microwave, and full refrigerator were a nice touch, so I didn’t have to eat garbage while on the road (which I did anyhow). The rooms were super clean, and the staff was great. If you need a place in the area, I would definitely recommend it fully.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo

Hi Adam, thank you for your notes about your stay with us. We're glad that you enjoyed your stay and thank you for your recommendation. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 29 April 2016

This place was not clean at all. Not the room, not the blankets not even the towles.

When I arrived, the kichten was total empty, I had to carry the equipment (China, pan etc.) all by my self to the room. Afterwards I recognized it was not that clean so I had to wash it bevor I could use it.

I´d stay two weeks. One cleaning day was promised each week. The first one was only vaccum cleaning and fresh towles. At the second day they even whiped the bathroom and changed the blanktes.
After the cleaning days the trash layed arournd for a couple of days - see Picture.

In two weeks I did not get 4 time no coffe in the morning at 7:30 because the guy was not ready or they run out of Cups.

I had a non somker room but obviously sombody had smoked in that room before.

One good thing in the end: The Location is pretty good. Fast Approach to the interstate some Shops and Food stores as well as Restaurants are nearby.

For light sleepers: You could hear a lot of Trains during the night honking while crossing

Room Tip: In the front, at the back where I stayed lots of Folks enjoying their time outside very late
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 December 2015

This hotel is very good value for money, either for a one night stay or long-term. This chain consistently keep OK rooms that are decently priced. Don't expect 4 or 5 star experience (and you don't pay 4 or 5 star price) but an decently equipped room with a small kitchenette, a fridge and microwave.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business