“Wonderful Hotel! Great price and amenities!”

Crossland Studios Cincinnati - Sharonville
Crossland Studios Cincinnati - Sharonville
Ranked #12 of 17 Hotels in Sharonville
Reviewed 15 July 2017

Wonderful hotel and excellent location!

I really enjoyed my stay while in Cincinnati for business and was able to enjoy this nice studio style apartment with stove and oven for a few months while I was there!

Wonderful accommodations for the price! They have a weekly and monthly rate. This hotel was like finding a diamond.

Room Tip: Great hotel
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Crosslandshv3536, General Manager at Crossland Studios Cincinnati - Sharonville, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

WOW! Thank you for your positive comments. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your
stay with us! I hope your next stay is just around the corner. Call us if there is anything we
can help you with.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

This was booked through Hotwire, so it was cheap, at least. Checking in was hideously complicated--I was presented with a form with at least 25 items to initial before signing (!). The room was basic suite-chain, and reasonably comfortable. What it was not was clean, and I'm not one that's overly sensitive about such things. Apparently the cleaning crew is not equipped with a toilet brush. The kitchenette had nothing--no dishes, pans, utensils--nothing. There was not even a cup of any kind in the room--not plastic, styrofoam, nothing. Do not expect service in any form. There's noise from neighboring rooms and outside, and somehow the bathroom smelled like smoke (a neighboring room, presumably). There is the expected "screw you" check-out time of 11 a.m., but there is also a "late check-out fee" of 25 bucks, discouraging one from even asking for a civilized departure time--one of the dozens of items one has to initial when checking in.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo

Thank you for your candid feedback. I am sorry to hear that you weren't satisfied with
the competence of our housekeeping services, due to the structure of out hotel, we do not clean unless your stay is 7 days or longer. Also all kitchenware is provided upon request from our front desk. I'm sorry this was not explained to you at check-in.Please email me at 3536-gm@whgextstay.com so I can
discuss your concerns personally and rectify the situation.

Reviewed 3 July 2016 via mobile

I asked for 2 days to have someone fix our AC or move us to another room. I explained no one likes to sweat as they try to sleep. I asked to speak with a manager and was told he was out looking at rooms and that he would get with me as soon as he was finished, didn't happen. Room was clean , cleaner than we expected for the price. But being hot is not cool!!!!!!!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Alyssa B, Public Relations Manager at Crossland Studios Cincinnati - Sharonville, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2016

Dear Lena, thank you for your candid review about your stay. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, as we strive to improve with each and every stay. I'm sorry your AC was not fixed during your stay. We will work with the management staff to make sure that maintenance requests are fixed promptly. Thank you for choosing Crossland Studios.

Reviewed 14 June 2016

The staff I interacted with were all incredibly friendly and helpful, the room was tidy and I was happy with the quality of the Wi-Fi. There were more than plenty towels and a convenient laundry room with vending machines available 24/7.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Alyssa B, Public Relations Manager at Crossland Studios Cincinnati - Sharonville, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2016

Hi Sam, thank you for your notes about your stay! We're glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope you come stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 14 May 2016

Stayed here last week, and I though it was great. Chris, that manager, was super friendly. It was right off both I275 and I75 so it was close to everywhere I needed to go while in town. The room was clean. The stove, microwave, and full refrigerator were a nice touch, so I didn’t have to eat garbage while on the road (which I did anyhow). The rooms were super clean, and the staff was great. If you need a place in the area, I would definitely recommend it fully.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo

Hi Adam, thank you for your notes about your stay with us. We're glad that you enjoyed your stay and thank you for your recommendation. We hope to see you again in the future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Sharonville
0.2 km away
1.1 km away
La Quinta Inn & Suites Cincinnati Sharonville
1 km away
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Cincinnati

Been to Crossland Studios Cincinnati - Sharonville? Share your experiences!