“Good Room/Poor Service”

Crossland Studios Cincinnati - Sharonville
Crossland Studios Cincinnati - Sharonville
Ranked #12 of 17 Hotels in Sharonville
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Bottom line here is if you do it right, the service aspect is maybe 5 minutes in length and thus negligable but if you go in expecting 5 star service, don't

Next, I felt completely safe and secure and at no point felt in any danger. Some however see people that look different to them and equate it with the safety of the establishment. I do not, if you do, you may have a problem, that problem I can assure you is in your own mind only .. It is pefectly safe

Third, this is a converted ESA and the conversion must have been recent if you want an ESA room at a bargain price, this is perfect.

Kitchenette, full sized fridge, dining table and easy chair just perfect.

Be careful if looking for early check in or late check out it may cost you $25

I, think thats everything. You may expect that i didnt like the place, and I wouldnt reccomend it. Nothing would be further from the truth.

Its clean, comfortable and safe at a great price.

So to cut a long story short, i can and will stay there again soon.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Crosslandshv3536, General Manager at Crossland Studios Cincinnati - Sharonville, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2017

Thank you for your positive comments and I am pleased that you had a good stay
overall. However, I apologize for the poor service that you experienced during your stay
and don’t hesitate to call me to share more information in order for me to rectify the situation.

Reviewed 15 July 2017

Wonderful hotel and excellent location!

I really enjoyed my stay while in Cincinnati for business and was able to enjoy this nice studio style apartment with stove and oven for a few months while I was there!

Wonderful accommodations for the price! They have a weekly and monthly rate. This hotel was like finding a diamond.

Room Tip: Great hotel
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

WOW! Thank you for your positive comments. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your
stay with us! I hope your next stay is just around the corner. Call us if there is anything we
can help you with.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

This was booked through Hotwire, so it was cheap, at least. Checking in was hideously complicated--I was presented with a form with at least 25 items to initial before signing (!). The room was basic suite-chain, and reasonably comfortable. What it was not was clean, and I'm not one that's overly sensitive about such things. Apparently the cleaning crew is not equipped with a toilet brush. The kitchenette had nothing--no dishes, pans, utensils--nothing. There was not even a cup of any kind in the room--not plastic, styrofoam, nothing. Do not expect service in any form. There's noise from neighboring rooms and outside, and somehow the bathroom smelled like smoke (a neighboring room, presumably). There is the expected "screw you" check-out time of 11 a.m., but there is also a "late check-out fee" of 25 bucks, discouraging one from even asking for a civilized departure time--one of the dozens of items one has to initial when checking in.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo

Thank you for your candid feedback. I am sorry to hear that you weren't satisfied with
the competence of our housekeeping services, due to the structure of out hotel, we do not clean unless your stay is 7 days or longer. Also all kitchenware is provided upon request from our front desk. I'm sorry this was not explained to you at check-in.Please email me at 3536-gm@whgextstay.com so I can
discuss your concerns personally and rectify the situation.

Reviewed 3 July 2016 via mobile

I asked for 2 days to have someone fix our AC or move us to another room. I explained no one likes to sweat as they try to sleep. I asked to speak with a manager and was told he was out looking at rooms and that he would get with me as soon as he was finished, didn't happen. Room was clean , cleaner than we expected for the price. But being hot is not cool!!!!!!!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Alyssa B, Public Relations Manager at Crossland Studios Cincinnati - Sharonville, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2016

Dear Lena, thank you for your candid review about your stay. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, as we strive to improve with each and every stay. I'm sorry your AC was not fixed during your stay. We will work with the management staff to make sure that maintenance requests are fixed promptly. Thank you for choosing Crossland Studios.

Reviewed 14 June 2016

The staff I interacted with were all incredibly friendly and helpful, the room was tidy and I was happy with the quality of the Wi-Fi. There were more than plenty towels and a convenient laundry room with vending machines available 24/7.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Alyssa B, Public Relations Manager at Crossland Studios Cincinnati - Sharonville, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2016

Hi Sam, thank you for your notes about your stay! We're glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope you come stay with us again soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Sharonville
0.2 km away
1.1 km away
La Quinta Inn & Suites Cincinnati Sharonville
1 km away
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Cincinnati

Been to Crossland Studios Cincinnati - Sharonville? Share your experiences!