When we arrived after 10pm the office was locked. After repeatedly knocking we were let in to check-in by another guest who needed a room change. We were given our rooms. When we walked into our room it smelled like smoke and thought I would just tough it out. We were checking the bed for bugs and found blood stains. Also, we found a murder sized blood stain on the curtain. Minutes later we were in a Hitchcock sized swarm of flees. Immediately went and checked out. Avoid this dump at all cost.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For your extended stay in the "Queen City," look to Crossland Cincinnati - Sharonville for comfortable, affordable accommodations. Our Cincinnati hotel is perfect for business trips or extended family visits, as we offer pet-friendly* rooms with full kitchens and amenities like free Wi-Fi, on-site laundry facilities, and an always-helpful staff. *$15 pet deposit fee required. One pet per room. No pets over 35 lbs. permitted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Crossland Studios Cincinnati - Sharonville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Sharonville
- Sharonville Extended Stay