All reviews the breakfast area free breakfast waffles road noise beds were very comfortable front desk staff sausage room suite fairfields cereal closet thermostat
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

After a horrible experience at the near by Days Inn I was moved to this hotel by my company. The room was CLEAN! Beautiful atmosphere. Staff were so friendly and accommodating. The young guy at the front desk with the bow tie was the most personable staff member I have meat in a hotel. Large selection at continental breakfast.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 May 2018

To start with the hotel is in poor shape, my room had a patch on the ceiling that was obviously leaking water and stained, all of the hallway walls, elevator and doors were scratched up from people hitting them with luggage and shoes. Really bad wear and tear. Like other had said the breakfast bar was not well stocked and I ate early. Good thing I was traveling for work alone. My wife wood have made me leave. I will not stay here again. Fix this place if you want me t sped my money here.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank pfaster
Rahshika W, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Cincinnati North / Sharonville, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Hello my name is Rahshika Whitfield and I am the General Manager at the Fairfield Inn & N Sharonville. I am writing you in regards to your recent stay here with us. We strive to accommodate all the needs and expectations of our guests and it seem we dropped the ball with you and for that I'd like to apologize on the behave of myself and the staff here. The property is should be maintained properly at all times. The busy season has approached us and it is our job for upkeep in any event of damaged property and providing a full breakfast for our guest. This is so disappointing to you and I understand how frustrating this experience must have been for you. No one should experience this. If your travels ever bring you back to the Cincinnati I'd like the opportunity to serve you again without the unfortunate mistakes. Thank you for feedback and it will not go unnoticed.

Reviewed 21 May 2018

After staying at some truly marvelous Marriott properties this one was a real disappointment. It is adjacent to the indoor water park and probably has the same lame ownership as the Ramada. Rooms are are small and worn, with a utilitarian feel of a 1990's Super8 or Motel 6. Several (all) of the electrical outlets did not work next to the beds, and all were loose so it was hard to keep a charger from falling out. Sheets were rough, towels were worn, and the pervasive smell of cigarette smoke came in through the very loud window A/C from people smoking at the doors. No 1st floor ice machine either.

Breakfast was the usually Fairfield but they ran out of fresh fruit 20 min after it opened and never replaced it. Oatmeal was dried out one day, and soupy the next. At least the tea water did not taste of coffee. There were no scrambled eggs or pork sausage one day.

Note to Marriott corporate management: You need to get this property in shape and rescind the franchise. Quite pricey for the condition.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms near side entrance if you don't like cigarette smoke
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Keason S
Rahshika W, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Cincinnati North / Sharonville, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Cincinnati North/Sharonville and providing your honest feedback on the Guest Satisfaction Survey.

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations. As a teachable moment, we have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure the necessary guidelines are in place to prevent these issues from occurring in the future. I understand how frustrating this must have been for you and we must do better with keeping our amenities available for all of our guest. I am really sorry about this.

Once again, thank you for your valued feedback and we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to Cincinnati.

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

We recently stayed overnight and were disappointed with the breakfast. It was 8:10 am on a weekday and coffee was out, juice tasted like water, trash can full, scrambled eggs empty. Cereal area a mess. Oatmeal was beyond dried out. No large plates to be found. Staff member was in side room but never checked to see what needed to be attended to. Room was good. Employee attentiveness terrible...

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank john o
Rahshika W, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Cincinnati North / Sharonville, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. My name is RAHSHIKA WHITFIELD and I am the
General Mananger at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Cincinnati North/Sharonville. It has come to my attention that the service you received during your
recent stay did not meet your expectations. For this, I sincerely apologize.

The experience you described is not characteristic of the level of service our associates strive to
provide. I would love the opportunity to hear more about your recent stay in an effort to prevent this
issue from occurring in the future.

Please let me know the best contact number and time to reach you, or feel free to contact me via
phone anytime at 513-842-9112. I look forward to speaking with you in order to restore your
confidence in the Fairfield Inn & Suites Cincinnati North/Sharonville.

General Mananger

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

The Hotel staff was very friendly. Front lobby was nice and updated but when you get in the hotel room it needs a lot of updated. I stayed in Second floor there was 2 sinks was a plus since my mother came with me. BUT both sinks were clogged up and it smelled like sewer. The ceiling was falling apart. But everything else was good.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank hotarujay

recent stay did not meet your expectations. For this, I sincerely apologize.

issue from occurring in the future.

confidence in the Fairfield Inn & Suites Cincinnati North/Sharonville.

General Mananger