US$92
US$112
US$98
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

US$79
US$100
US$109
US$102
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 October 2017

This is the first time I stayed at this hotel since it changed from a Motel 6 at some point. From what I could see, nothing was improved or remodeled in the rooms. They are still old and worn and even have tube tv's. Though... they did ad a fridge and micro-wave which I am sure is nice for some travelers.

It seems okay if you need a cheap place to sleep, but there are better options for nearly the same price in Mason Ohio-- as long as it's off season for Kings Island.

Just so people know.... I asked the clerk working if they changed ownership due to the Motel 6 boycott over them sharing hotel guests information with police and ICE agents.

The clerk didn't know about the boycott, but said every hotel chain he ever worked at (I'm assuming in the Cincinnati area) did this. Low and behold Mr. Sheriff Deputy came in the morning, looking for his hotel guest list.

SO MUCH FOR EXPECTED PRIVACY--- No-tell motel isn't keeping their end of the bargain.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

Probably the worst room I've ever stayed in, including many trips to central and South America, Europe, Africa and the Middle East.

I'll start with the positives. Decent location, right off the highway. It has hot water. It has a bed.

However, to begin, as soon as you enter the room, it reeks of cigarette. The smell does not get better or go away after you are in the room for a while. The room was frigid, turned on the heat, might as well have been air conditioning. Wall has a hole in it, see picture. Night stand falling apart, see picture. Trim missing around bathroom area. Mold in bathroom. Cigarette hole in comforter. Room service did not change bedding or make bed or change towels after first night. Attempted to change room and was told all rooms were non smoking and then ignored.

Spend a little bit more and don't stay here.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 December 2016

I was here for this thanksgiving weekend to see my family in town and stayed 3 nights and had a wonderful experience. They change carpet, paint is new and the mattress is new as well. and lot more to come. Coffee is available all day long which is great for coffee drinker like me in winter.

and by the way it is not a MOTEL 6 any more. The new ownership is under Choice Group hotel.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank ricky102016
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

I just came down to the area over the weekend with my family to visit Cincinnati. The room was over all in good condition but one of our blanket was dirty and it had a smokey smell in the room. The mini fridge needed to be cleaned out after each guest but my mom and I clean the fridge and aired the room out. For the price it was not bad at all for a weekend. The staff was very helpful I would come back again to visit. (The housekeeper gave us another blanket the very next day and we right next to the pool.)

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 July 2016 via mobile

called here twice about a room, was told pet friendly... get there and the cleaning lady that was hovering around (instead of cleaning rooms... we were told it would be an hour before a room was cleaned and ready, this was at 6pm) told us the county required shot records for our dog and that we couldn't stay without them... I could have the records faxed over, but my vet closes at 5 and is closed on Friday... so we just drove 10 hours and now have nowhere to stay... the front desk was in no way apologetic and the cleaning lady was just plain rude... I'm disgusted with Motel 6 right now!!!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family